Fatal altitude loss suddenly with no errors

Reaction score
Good day guys. Any help would be appreciated. New to the drone seen but been flying my drone every day since i got it in feb. Got use to controls and comfortable with every thing. Brought drone on holiday and had some good ocean flights. Tonight tried again and all went well till i went out again. First i got message that max distance reached suddenly at 50 m. Checked settings and it wasnt set, then drone suddenly started to lose altitude and didmt respond with throttle up. Tried to get it to shore but i just fell short. Got drone at least but dont know what now. Any one else had similar issue.

Check out your TXT flight log to see if it explains what happened. You can upload and view it online here. If you'd like other people to review and comment on your flight log, then please post a link back here after you upload it.

According to your statements, this is not the correct log file. The throttle was responding appropriately for landing.

Yes, that was my first flight. Couldnt even find last flight log on app. It wasnt there.

Yes, that was my first flight. Couldnt even find last flight log on app. It wasnt there.
It will be there someplace. Double check the date and time on the log files. In the interim, this flight looked normal. You landed approximately 4 meters away.

Flight Profile.png

Def not the right one. I will check again but i have looked at all the dates. I couldnt even find the specific flight details in the app itself.

The specific flight data is not there. Not even in the flight list in app where your flight data should be.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4