Fast flashing red lights on power up

Reaction score
So. I landed my Phantom swapped batts and then the motors refused to start. Went into Naza all seemed fine but needed firmware upgrade so did that, reimported DJI default config, re-calibrated IMU, made sure Futaba T8J was communicating and re-powered. Green/ yellow then fast flashing solid reds would go on and stay flashing red. Re-calibrated the compass... horizontal went well, after doing vertical it goes back to fast flashing red so I don't think thats the problem.

Anyone with any ideas would be most welcome. Cheers. Kelvin

CaptainK said:
So. I landed my Phantom swapped batts and then the motors refused to start. Went into Naza all seemed fine but needed firmware upgrade so did that, reimported DJI default config, re-calibrated IMU, made sure Futaba T8J was communicating and re-powered. Green/ yellow then fast flashing solid reds would go on and stay flashing red. Re-calibrated the compass... horizontal went well, after doing vertical it goes back to fast flashing red so I don't think thats the problem.

Anyone with any ideas would be most welcome. Cheers. Kelvin

I've had a few times where i got flashing red lights, unplugged the battery and reconnected and it went back to normal.
go figure

Just happened to me too- found that if I removed, and then re-inserted the battery, the problem went away. However, when I did the advanced calibration, the problem also went away.

I wish it was the case for me. I have tried reinitializing and no joy. My problems started after a simple landing and then the motors just would not start up so I wonder if something major went screwy

CaptainK said:
I wish it was the case for me. I have tried reinitializing and no joy. My problems started after a simple landing and then the motors just would not start up so I wonder if something major went screwy

You need to re-calibrate both the electronics (accelerometer, gyroscope, etc.) but also separately, the controller joy sticks.

Anyway, I had the same problem and it disappeared when I did both calibrations.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl