RC Hung up!

Reaction score
I have removed my post as I had a lovely chat with Marjorie at DJI Chat and all resolved.
Did an RC reset and then re link AC - RC and everything clicked into place :D

Story behind this:did my first Litchi flight having programmed in some waypoints in a big field, worked a treat.Then tried an orbit around myself, failed, would start.
Moved location where there was an old, gnarled Oak tree that I though a POI would be interesting. Made sure Litchi was off and opened GO, flew over the tree to set point then pulled away to set radius then tried to set height. As there were large tress around I wanted to fly about two meters up, under their branches, but GO wouldn't let me, too low it said.
Landed but the AC tilted on uneven ground. Pulled both sticks back to stop motors.
Tested everything again still in GO, all OK. flew top and down.
Moved to a large open space to try an Orbit (POI) in Litchi. Turned off GO but on starting Litchi, GO kicked in so I uninstalled GO (as it's easy to put back.
Turned everything on, RC beeping, red light flashing.
Turned off and back on, not beeping but red light on solid.
Couldn't get it to work so came home.
While talking with DJI-Chat, doing the re link I noticed that the link light on the AC was also red.
Went through the RC reset and then re link procedure and that solved the problem

Bit nervous to fly now! How come the link was broken, what causes this situation??? What would the AC do if this happened in flight:oops:

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik