Drone Art

You are an amazing pilot. You are in Turkey, right? I loved your canyon videos.

Yes my friend. I live in Turkey. Thank you very much! Today I’ll upload another one. This one will be a drone action video :)

Hi everyone,

The video was shot in ATTI mode (no GPS signal). As most of you know it is very difficult to keep the drone stable while flying slowly, even in regular P mode. In ATTI mode, it is extremely difficult to do that. But I had to fly very slowly in order to get sharp footage for the close-up shots of this cave. I tried to do my best. I hope you enjoy it. I would appreciate hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Please watch in 4K.

Other Details:
  • All in ATTI mode
  • All with P4P (no other device used)
  • Recorded at 4K@30 fps
  • Uploaded at 4K@30 fps
  • Shutter speed 1/60
  • ISO 100
  • No ND or PL filter
  • D-Cinelike with -1/-1/-1

Very nice. Very steady with the drone in ATTI!

Reactions: OOO
Great footage. Some of the pans are a bit fast for my taste, but that is just me nit picking. Thanks for sharing.

Great footage. Some of the pans are a bit fast for my taste, but that is just me nit picking. Thanks for sharing.

I totally agree! When you fly in ATTI mode it is extremely hard to fly slow and keep the drone stable. There was strong wind in this canyon and I had to constantly push the stick against the wind. Thank you!

Well done I loved it. You have good flying skills and nerves of steel. How did you set VPS and RTH? (VPS off and RTH set to hover?) Did you find that the canyon walls bounced the signal and gave you a decent signal quality or did hit hinder?

Thanks! OA off, VPS on and RTH set to hover. The drone was always in VLOS and the signal strength between the drone and RC was good. But no GPS signal even at launch. I have two videos from this location and the best one is this one:
I Can Fly

Last edited:
Outstanding work, thanks for enlightening us with what can be done with a drone, and true talent!

I took the liberty to search your posts, and love this one!

Thank you!

I just did a forum search for his name and found a bunch...

Outstanding work, thanks for enlightening us with what can be done with a drone, and true talent!

I took the liberty to search your posts, and love this one!

Thank you!

Thank you. If you like this kind of videos the following one is from the same location.

The Descent

Last edited:
Reactions: D0CT0R
Hi everyone,

The video was shot in ATTI mode (no GPS signal). As most of you know it is very difficult to keep the drone stable while flying slowly, even in regular P mode. In ATTI mode, it is extremely difficult to do that. But I had to fly very slowly in order to get sharp footage for the close-up shots of this cave. I tried to do my best. I hope you enjoy it. I would appreciate hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Please watch in 4K.

Other Details:
  • All in ATTI mode
  • All with P4P (no other device used)
  • Recorded at 4K@30 fps
  • Uploaded at 4K@30 fps
  • Shutter speed 1/60
  • ISO 100
  • No ND or PL filter
  • D-Cinelike with -1/-1/-1

Nice work my friend. Quite cinematic. Awesome job

Recent Posts

Members online