The Descent

Great vid OOO! Thoroughly enjoyed "The Descent" and viewing where you could never get to without the drone. Loved the scene with the school of fish. Fantastic flying and appreciate the post work. Thanks once again for sharing with us.

Joe

Great vid OOO! Thoroughly enjoyed "The Descent" and viewing where you could never get to without the drone. Loved the scene with the school of fish. Fantastic flying and appreciate the post work. Thanks once again for sharing with us.

Joe

Joe, thank you very much for the kind words. I’m glad you like it.

Reactions: Docwin
REALLY good. You had to be down there with the drone?

Reactions: OOO
Incredible job flying, you made a fantastic location come to life, clarity and color great work. Only from what I’ve learned from this site, my only recommendation would be keeping most clips around 4 seconds, those beautiful long runs could run 4 sec, skip 4, run 4, etc. using a transition or not, or break a long run with here and there other scenes. But those are my thoughts, your video is up there with the best I’ve seen.

OOO. I just knew that it you had to been close to the drone, or you wouldn't of had video signal. I know you put your pants on like the rest of us, but it must be harder with those big balls of yours. LOL. Very impressive flying.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav