The Descent

That may be the most skilled drone photography I've seen.

Reactions: OOO
Thank you all for the nice comments. Actually, I'm relatively new to drone flying and filming. I love spending time outdoors, especially in the mountains and canyons. I got my first drone in February 2017 (MP) and crushed it in its first flight while flying in a canyon. During repair process, I had time to read manuals and watch related YouTube videos. Finally, I found this forum and I learnt a lot reading your posts on here. As soon as I started reading your posts, I realized that I knew nothing about drones. Currently, I have 2 drones (MP and P4P) and still considering myself as a beginner in drone piloting and filming.

KentA:
Thank you so much for the nice comments, but I consider myself as a beginner/amateur pilot.

ussvertigo:
Beginners always keep their clips long :) For this particular place, actually I wanted to film all cracks and formations continuously without cutting the footage and show the distance traveled in ATTI mode.

AnchorageAk:
:) I was at the bottom of the canyon and the drone was always in VLOS with no GPS/obstacle avoidance/vision sensing.

Raptorman0909:

My first crush video:

Last edited:
It was very difficult to control the drone in these cave-like rocky formations (in ATTI mode). For better quality, please watch it in 4K (60 fps). Thanks in advance for the comments.

Very cenimatic, superb flying.

Nice video! How was your image quality on the tablet? When I get close to vertical rock my image quality degrades alot. Flying that close with my P4 I think I would put prop guards, make sure your settings in case of lose of connection is hover and wait for you to regain connection with no RTH but you probably knew that. Keep up the good work and fish corralling.

Nice video! How was your image quality on the tablet? When I get close to vertical rock my image quality degrades alot. Flying that close with my P4 I think I would put prop guards, make sure your settings in case of lose of connection is hover and wait for you to regain connection with no RTH but you probably knew that. Keep up the good work and fish corralling.

Thanks Erised. I filmed this video with P4P plus. It has an integrated screen and image quality is very good. I have a set of prop guards but I have never used them. In places like this I always use hover option and the aircraft must be in VLOS.

Reactions: Erised
It was very difficult to control the drone in these cave-like rocky formations (in ATTI mode). For better quality, please watch it in 4K (60 fps). Thanks in advance for the comments.

Are you the guy who lives in Turkey? Amazing rock formations and a great video.

Beautiful flying and cinematography! I have some beautiful stuff from here in Okinawa but my editing sucks.

Very beautiful shots and I especially like the editing you did. Was it shot with a Phantom 4 pro? Keep up the good work and hope to see more from you in the future. You’re obviously a good pilot .

Great video, beautiful location and obviously very steady hands. Keep up the great work.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl