Drone Art

OOO

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

The video was shot in ATTI mode (no GPS signal). As most of you know it is very difficult to keep the drone stable while flying slowly, even in regular P mode. In ATTI mode, it is extremely difficult to do that. But I had to fly very slowly in order to get sharp footage for the close-up shots of this cave. I tried to do my best. I hope you enjoy it. I would appreciate hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Please watch in 4K.

Other Details:
  • All in ATTI mode
  • All with P4P (no other device used)
  • Recorded at 4K@30 fps
  • Uploaded at 4K@30 fps
  • Shutter speed 1/60
  • ISO 100
  • No ND or PL filter
  • D-Cinelike with -1/-1/-1

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Amazing... you're good at this flying camera thing - very good.

Reactions: OOO
Amazing... you're good at this flying camera thing - very good.

Thank you. It was really very difficult to keep the drone stable. I spent two days in this spot and made more than 20 flights with 6 hours of footage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blade4
Stunning!! Very well done.

Would tripod mode have worked?

Did you not even use a tablet or phone to view the video feed while flying?

Stunning!! Very well done.

Would tripod mode have worked?

Did you not even use a tablet or phone to view the video feed while flying?

Thank you! I think all intelligent fly modes need GPS. If no GPS is available the only option to fly is ATTI mode. But in this mode it is extremely difficult to control the drone. I have P4P plus with integrated monitor but I never looked at the screen while flying. I didn't even blink my eyes for a second during the entire flight :)

Last edited:
Reactions: KentA and Blade4
Thank you! I think all intelligent fly modes need GPS. If no GPS available the only option to fly is ATTI mode. But in this mode it is extremely difficult to control the drone. I have P4P plus with integrated monitor but I never looked at the screen while flying. I didn't even blink my eyes for a second during the entire flight :)
I flew in my house in tripod mode. Don’t think I had satellites. I should test again.

It was really very difficult to keep the drone stable. I spent two days in this spot and made more than twenty flights with 6 hours of footage.

Simply amazing doesn't begin to describe it. Your time and effort was well worth the finished product. I am both impressed and envious. Do not know where that footage was shot but your video captured footage that was very well done. Thanks for sharing.

Very well done! Nice job editing! And great job picking the music that was perfect.

The thing I want to know mostly is how much Malox did you take?

LOL That definitely would’ve kept a lump in my throat the whole time you’ve got no good place or route to escape. Basically you’re doing Ariel surgery.

Really nice job! Your patience and dedication are as impressive as your flying skills required for ATI mode.
Now do some landscapes for us to enjoy, please.

Very well done! Nice job editing! And great job picking the music that was perfect.

The thing I want to know mostly is how much Malox did you take?

LOL That definitely would’ve kept a lump in my throat the whole time you’ve got no good place or route to escape. Basically you’re doing Ariel surgery.

Thank you! I really liked the term “aerial surgery” :) This place is 50 km away from my home. I didn’t take anything during the flight except a dark coffee :)

Really nice job! Your patience and dedication are as impressive as your flying skills required for ATI mode.
Now do some landscapes for us to enjoy, please.

Thank you! I’ll have another video from this location. It’ll be ready in 10 days and most beautiful shots from this location will be in that video. But this time not slow, it’ll be an action video :) After that I’ll go to film a glacier lake at 3500 meters altitude. Again many thanks for those kind words.

Reactions: Neon Euc
I didn't even blink my eyes for a second during the entire flight :)

You must be pretty good at not blinking during other flights too - I've seen some of your other videos ;) ...excellent! Keep up the good work.

Totally agree with the title, Drone Art!! Please, keep making incredible videos aas this one!!

Totally agree with the title, Drone Art!! Please, keep making incredible videos aas this one!!

Thank you so much for those kind words. I’ll make another video from this location. I think you’ll like it. It won’t be so slow :)

Hi everyone,

The video was shot in ATTI mode (no GPS signal). As most of you know it is very difficult to keep the drone stable while flying slowly, even in regular P mode. In ATTI mode, it is extremely difficult to do that. But I had to fly very slowly in order to get sharp footage for the close-up shots of this cave. I tried to do my best. I hope you enjoy it. I would appreciate hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Please watch in 4K.

Other Details:
  • All in ATTI mode
  • All with P4P (no other device used)
  • Recorded at 4K@30 fps
  • Uploaded at 4K@30 fps
  • Shutter speed 1/60
  • ISO 100
  • No ND or PL filter
  • D-Cinelike with -1/-1/-1

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
You are an amazing pilot. You are in Turkey, right? I loved your canyon videos.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic