Dji Phantom 3 Long Range World Record 7209 METERS - 4.47 MILES - 23 651 FEET

Reaction score
Hello guys, a few days ago i have tried to break phantom 3 professional long range distance record. Here is results, have fun and feel free to ask any questions.

7209 METERS - 4.47 MILES - 23 651 FEET

PS: This video is recorded in a safe place no humans and animals harmed while recording it. I know my
responsibilitys please be careful while doing something like this. These products are not toy. They can cause serious accidents.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looks like you just made it as the P3 had triggered auto land. Do you think Atti mode helped you get it back in time? The answer is YES!

Yes please let us know if it was a stock controller. And it looked like there was no wind. Your speed going out looked the same as coming back.

Yes, it was stock controller. Original box setup, no boosters. It will sound crazy but i can make it 8000meters one way i am %100 sure because i had more %8 just check mini map i couldn't fly in one line. If someone breaks this record I'm going to try 8000meters :) but it is really risky i was lucky this time.

Imagine with the antenna mod.....6-8 miles?
I don't have range problem i just need more battery power :D I can fly directly 15km but i can't turn back.. I have landed at %8 batter power i could go far more, my image and controller signal quality was full not even 1 bar went less..

Hats off to you Sercan ... 14.4km travelled on one battery!!
Right down to 8% battery - right on the limit.
Anyone trying to match this is pushing things right to the edge and could come unstuck.
I won't be trying myself. 2.5 km out to sea and home with 30% left is close enough for me.
But it's interesting to see just what these babies are capable of to give you confidence for ordinary flying.
Well executed at a perfect location with great skill and airmanship.
Since you are in Turkey I wonder if you have an ECC machine too?
Would make a mockery of all the pre-release complaints about low power = low performance P3s for Europe if it is.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

cool, also seems like not wifi/electronic signal infested area thats good :)
any idea if you have CEE or FCC mode version ?

Awesome flight and piloting skills. You have way more guts than I do. Also you did a great job of editing. Keep it up!!!

Crafts bought there will be set in CE mode, i watched another one last night who got just shy of that distance maybe even be the same guy and he stated it was a CE model on the video in the translation, i wondered then if he had imported the craft or not or bought it from DJI or a local retailer.

I presume if we travel with our phantoms the output will change to which country we fly in would it not i dunno

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers