DJI P3 iOS Pilot App Released! It's here now!

This reminds me of waking up on Christmas morning and there it is that shiny new toy under the tree but Santa forgot batteries.

It's more like we bought a product that isn't complete. Not ready for market, but DJI was more than happy to take our money. They were in such a rush to beat the competition to market that they didn't care at all about their customers. Bad faith on DJI's part as they knew when they were shipping that the P3 wasn't ready.

It's more like we bought a product that isn't complete. Not ready for market, but DJI was more than happy to take our money. They were in such a rush to beat the competition to market that they didn't care at all about their customers. Bad faith on DJI's part as they knew when they were shipping that the P3 wasn't ready.

I agree. I don't know why people get upset when you say something negative about the company, but it's pretty clear that DJI simply did not have their ducks lined up. I still think they make good products, good enough for me to invest my money into anyway, but the launch most definitely could have gone much better than it did.

All of this waiting around and researching has actually led me to start eyeballing the Inspire. If the app doesn't come around soon I don't know what might happen....

please hurry! For the sake of my wallet!
I actually considered very seriously the inspire. I was really close to buying one.

I seriously might just do the best buy thing and get an android tablet for now and return it. Which is supposed to be the best (android wise)? Galaxy tab 8.4"?

I actually considered very seriously the inspire. I was really close to buying one.
Me too. But I can't conceive crashing a 2800 item. Can't do it

I saw an Inspire and a Phantom (not sure if it was P3 or older) flying at the beach yesterday. Winds were around 6-10mph and the Phantom was getting whipped around like a toy next to the Inspire. The Inspire looked so steady and solid, maintained an aggressive looking stance while hovering and facing into the wind and just overall looked so much more in-control and majestic.

I was sold on the Inspire after seeing the two flying together, but have already ordered the P3 and will just have to give it a shot and see.

I saw an Inspire and a Phantom (not sure if it was P3 or older) flying at the beach yesterday. Winds were around 6-10mph and the Phantom was getting whipped around like a toy next to the Inspire. The Inspire looked so steady and solid, maintained an aggressive looking stance while hovering and facing into the wind and just overall looked so much more in-control and majestic.

I was sold on the Inspire after seeing the two flying together, but have already ordered the P3 and will just have to give it a shot and see.

This video almost made me buy it. So cool

If you are about to buy an Inspire 1 ($2,900.00 at least), why don't you spend only $300.00 for a NVEDIA Shield, and you can also use with Inspire 1 too.I'm going to Best Buy first thing tomorrow, my iPad mini 2 works great with Inspire 1. I've hearing good thing about Shield Tablet, will find out tomorrow, on both P3P and I 1.

Since everybody else is playing the guessing game, I heard from a good source that DJI is going to make it up to all of us that purchased a P3 before the App was delivered by offering a soft backpack free of charge for our troubles.

Since everybody else is playing the guessing game, I heard from a good source that DJI is going to make it up to all of us that purchased a P3 before the App was delivered by offering a soft backpack free of charge for our troubles.
Doesn't make sense. How does DJI know you've been waiting for the IOS app? Do they send packs to everybody? How do they know you don't already own a pack?

Doesn't make sense. How does DJI know you've been waiting for the IOS app? Do they send packs to everybody? How do they know you don't already own a pack?

All it takes is the date you received your P3. They simply have a date range and if you fall in that range.....you win! Well, sort of.....

All it takes is the date you received your P3. They simply have a date range and if you fall in that range.....you win! Well, sort of.....
I just don't think Fred's source is credible. Let's say 50% of P3 pilots prefer iOS. And, just saying, half of them either already own a pack "or" dont really need one. You're not really "making it up" to that many people.

I'd be fine with an extra battery.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4