DJI P3 iOS Pilot App Released! It's here now!

Well, for me, my P3P won't be in my possession until next week, I am guessing. I would be more anxious if I had it in hand. I will try to be patient.

I got a notification that there was an update for the DJI Assistant adding support for the Ronin. Hoping that means there maybe another DJI update today!

Just got my P3P today, really hope we get the app by the weekend. I bet android are wandering why all of a sudden they are selling loads of devices.

I have an ipad mini but had to go out and buy a samsung tab 4 just to fly... Actually went to fly just now and battery was completly dead from over night on tablet. The only app On it is the pilot app! What the heck!!!
Exactly the same here. This morning battery of Samsung Tablet S completely dead, only app active was the DJI Pilot I used yesterday evening to play around with. Battery level >60 % when I closed the tablet.

This thread is doing my head in, every time it goes back to the top i think someone is posting its out and its not. LOL

Just got my P3P today, really hope we get the app by the weekend. I bet android are wandering why all of a sudden they are selling loads of devices.

yep, then they'll wonder why there are all the returns after the iOS app releases. Wait, they're already used to that, haha.

I'm doing my best to not buy a Samsung Galaxy Tab S (8.4" Dazzling White) while I wait for the IOS app to come out, but the desire to fly may win out....don't like returning in this type of situation so would keep it...

For what its worth, the app version number didn't change at the bottom of the app when I opened it. If I look at the app update log in the app store it says version 1.1.23

Download from the App Store and open the app and you see this message..."DJI Pilot for Android 1.1 now support Phantom 3...DJI Pilot for IOS 1.1 is in review in App Store now, please stay tune."

For what its worth, the app version number didn't change at the bottom of the app when I opened it. If I look at the app update log in the app store it says version 1.1.23
Remember to update the firmware too!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav