DJI November 15th Event Announcement Video

They usually have a glimpse or two of the item.
In this case it was two, at about 10 and 25 sec. and they were both Black and plastic looking.

Inspire Dos (two):
DJI Inspire 2 Rumors & Leaks | Quadcopter Guide

Do you think they might be making the P4 Pro black? We know DJI filled a FCC report for a "Phantom 4 Professional" with a transmission start date of November 15th. We haven't seen any fillings for a new inspire, but they could be filing it under a new name. Perhaps they are going to reshape the inspire series?

Edit: I take that back, there are FCC filings for both :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Both Best Buy and Amazon have apparently dropped the price of the P4 to $1059 (Although it is still $1199 on the DJI website).... I have not been looking at a P4 until recently, (just sold my P3P) Does anyone know how long they have been at the $1059 price?

Of even more interest to me though is there is usually a price drop just before the release of newer models... Maybe there is something to what thedjtec above said... a P4 Pro perhaps?

The DJI Goggles were already mentioned in the last announcement. It's gotta be the Inspire 2 -- in addition to possiblly the P4 Pro and/or Mavic.

Both Best Buy and Amazon have apparently dropped the price of the P4 to $1059 (Although it is still $1199 on the DJI website).

Of even more interest to me though is there is usually a price drop just before the release of newer models... Maybe there is something to what thedjtec above said... a P4 Pro perhaps?

Hummmm back up to $1199 at Best Buy.

So.... anybody know how are they going to announce it?.... via their website and video? I will be at work and would like to sneak a peek!

They usually stream it via YouTube. Their should be a link to the live stream at dji.com at least 15 minutes before the event.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl