Need a POI under 2 Meters of altitude and 7 meter meters of radius

Reaction score
Need a POI under 2 Meters altitude and 7 meters of radius, I Have a phantom 4 V2.0, I try with DJI 4Go app it works consistent but it don't allow me to fly under 5 meters of altitude, and I need to fly lower to make a video of a car around it, I try DJI GS PRO it let me fly lower but the POI is not precise enough. Please Help if you know how I can do it.

Go slow. Just fly it.

1. Set altitude.
2. Begin recording.
3. Fly a rough circle around the car.
4. Video edit as needed.

Repeat as necessary.

Need a POI under 2 Meters altitude and 7 meters of radius, I Have a phantom 4 V2.0, I try with DJI 4Go app it works consistent but it don't allow me to fly under 5 meters of altitude, and I need to fly lower to make a video of a car around it, I try DJI GS PRO it let me fly lower but the POI is not precise enough. Please Help if you know how I can do it.
At under 2 meters you might be able to hold the drone and use it like a hand held gimbal and just walk around the car with it.

How would that be any different from just filming with a handheld camera/camcorder?

I don't think the gimble would do much more than keeping the picture vertically oriented. That isn't too tough while walking around a car. I guess your film would be a bit more stable, but that kinda depends on how well you can use a hand-held drone as a camera.

Well, as you pointed out the gimbal would provide a measure of stabilization. I assume it would be both horizontal and vertical but I really don't know.

Using the drone rather than another video recorder would keep color characteristics the same if the OP will be combining the shot desribed with other footage. A different capture device might well create footage with a different look.

Another reason I made the suggestion was because I did not assume the OP had other options to make a video recording. Maybe the drone is the only device available to capture at the resolution and frame rate desired.

If you can find somewhere lower to launch the drone would that work? Or do the vertical sensors object to being close to the ground? I can't test it at the moment, might give it a try (p4p)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers