• Buy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Would not Buy

• Maybe

• Total voters
Reaction score
Good morning all, greetings in Panama, I have been using my new portable hard drive in the last three weeks - release date. And if like me you fly drones and then have to sit down immediately to move the files this device is amazing and if you have thought you've seen something like this before you have not. You do not need a computer to transfer files you take your dad a card push it into their hard drive click the button in the dad transfers once transferred you can connect your iPhone or iPad and review the footage immediately. Before you leave comments to go to the LaCie website and do the research. Life has become so much easier and so much more exciting as once you attach your smartphone to the drive you can share over the Internet immediately.

I use a small microSD card reader that plugs into my android smartphone - it's only usb2.0 (judging by speed) but combined with more microSD cards than batteries (I have 8!) it gets me through a flight day and lets me share stuff quickly.

I know Apple detest defacto standards (like memory cards that everyone else uses) but I think you can also get similar for their C connections?

Reactions: ub40gbgb
I’ve been using a CoPilot for a couple of weeks now. Works well with all my cameras (FS7, A7sII, GoPros, Phantom). Great not having to take a laptop on location any more. Shame you can’t force it to backup into pre set folders though. Otherwise it works well.

Reactions: ub40gbgb
Yes it took me a day to figure out I had to connect my smartphone to the Copilot and creat folders and move files.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT