DJI Go would like to connect to C1

Hi, For me it happened as soon as I upgraded to IOS 10. DJI issued Go 2.9.2 which fixed it. For me however 2.9.2 caused a new issue with forward control being very very subdued!! DJI then released Go 3.0. This did not fix my Forward control issue but it did bring back the C1 fault. Right now I a bit frustrated, my drone is unflyable and has been for weeks. I seem to be alone with the control issue AND I have had the P4 replaced. I flew it out of the box with all default settings. I also flew it with both IOS and Android devices. I even flew it with no display device attached. On every occasion forward flight will only achieve about 5m/s after some time. Before you ask beginner mode not active. All other settings normal EXP etc. This issue only apparent in P mode, Sport mode is fine. This issue on two Phantoms?? DJI were trying to help me but they have gone quiet!

Yikes that's a big problem! I'm too knew to the drone game to have a clue about that. Can't help but begin to wonder that DJI is more interested in pushing high sales than in creating a quality, stable platform.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

iOS 10.0.2 has fixed the problem I heard,haven't had chance to test for myself busy with work .

iOS 10.0.2 has fixed the problem I heard,haven't had chance to test for myself busy with work .

nope issue is still there, was gone for a moment then switched out batteries for another flight and darn message popped back up

my bird flies just fine, just annoying getting that pop up while using the c1 button from time to time.....

thanks Kman, worked perfect for me , nice to have that annoying pop up gone, it even fixed the centering of the home point on my map when I hit my C2....sweet, this thing is dialed in with everything working as it suppose to be, for now ...hope to see many happy flights ahead :)

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj