DJI GO APP LAG, Anyway to control camera via controller?

Reaction score
With the new update from a few days ago, my app now lags as long as minute and even longer. Ex. I try to press record on the app via iPhone and it doesn't respond for a minute.. sometimes longer. ideas? Any way to operate using strictly the controller?
-brandon

Second link that Rod posted I have included a way you can downgrade your app version and fix the lag issue.

Reactions: RodPad
Second link that Rod posted I have included a way you can downgrade your app version and fix the lag issue.
Thanks
:)

UPDATE 2: Oct. 8, 2016 Completed upgrade to 1.6.8 with DJI go 3.0 and IOS 10 on Apple 6+ with P3S. Today, I took it on a test flight at my favorite spot. Fiirst flight which was a 400' hover no radius. Made sever 1500-2000 feet flights. Last flight, with Skyreat, made it out to 2800 feet and 150' altitude before first signal alert. I am sure I could have gone further but I didn't want to push it. I am very happy with the performance. These were my highest and longest flights to date, and first use of Skyreat. By the way, I am a newbie, I have only had quad for 2 weeks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20