details of P3A death drop please guys :-)

Reaction score
I had a look at the CSV files from airdata and cant make head or tails on it like pitch roll and so forth (basically no idea if the numbers are good or bad) cant upload the CSV file on here but i have an Airdata link if that helps get the ball rolling. will send the drone back to DJI anyway but would love to know if it was pilot error or techniacal error. thanks in advanced

Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones

Reactions: Droner66
You need to set your file as sharable so we can get to the CSV file.

Looking at the video a couple of times, this does not look like a typical compass error. The CSV may or may not provide enough clues, but it is a start. If not, then you will have to get the .dat file off the AC.

Reactions: sar104
Looking at the video a couple of times, this does not look like a typical compass error. The CSV may or may not provide enough clues, but it is a start. If not, then you will have to get the .dat file off the AC.
thanks for the reply fly dawg, any possibilities you could share the link where i need to post to on here mate, i did ask on other threads but no reply at the moment. i exctrcted all the DJI folders from phone to my computer and ready to upload them. i just need the link :)

Here is the link, it was posted previously. I assume you mean your DJI .txt logs or your Litchi .CSV logs.

DJI Flight Log Viewer

Reactions: Neon Euc
You will need to upload those then share the link to the upload back here.

OR.....you need to configue your airdata account for the sharable file so we can get the .CSV from there.

You will need to upload those then share the link to the upload back here.
Ah OK, so I upload the files to that link, will it then give another link that I can copy and paste here? Sorry to sound silly. I am so used to using airdata that all this is new to me [emoji4]

Once you make the airdata file a sharable link, we should be able to download the .csv from there. Just re-post that link back here.

Yes, if you upload to Phantom Help, just share that link back here.

i think i done it right. sorry if i havent. really do appriciate all your help and patiants on this :)

ok, this is def the flight that crashed 100% sorry for all the notufucations you been getting Fly Dawg

Attachments

• flight log 1.txt
    1.9 MB · Views: 339
ok, this is def the flight that crashed 100% sorry for all the notufucations you been getting Fly Dawg

Is this the right flight? It doesn't resemble the one that you posted about in the other thread - it's not on a golf course and the screenshot data and photo are not from this flight. This log stops at around 90 m from the HP and 4 m altitude.

screenshot0.jpg

this is odd, the litchi KML seems to be more accurate then DJI's plus the crash site looks more spot on. also the DJI ends with it being high up but no problems reported that i can see

Attachments

• Screenshot (150).png
    Screenshot (150).png
    3.7 MB · Views: 492
this is odd, the litchi KML seems to be more accurate then DJI's plus the crash site looks more spot on. also the DJI ends with it being high up but no problems reported that i can see

The log that you posted is not for the flight you just pictured, and the log is not a Litchi log - it's a DJI Go log.

The log that you posted is not for the flight you just pictured, and the log is not a Litchi log - it's a DJI Go log.
sorry, i uploaded the wrong one then deleted it, and replaced it with the one thats previuosly up there now..

this is def the right one 100% so sorry about that

Attachments

• flight log 1.txt
    1.9 MB · Views: 284
quite amazing that the only damage there was, was a snapped camera arm, the shell is in perfect condition, even the landing gears are perfectly intact
Screenshot (150).png
Screenshot (155).png
Screenshot (157).png

No - that's definitely still the wrong log. That is the flight that I posted the kml track for (directly from your log file, re-downloaded) in post #13.

if this doesnt work then i give up, sorry. I can open it no problems but uploading to this site is a nightmare

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2018-02-21_[14-31-25].txt
    339.4 KB · Views: 343

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119