Help P3A Lost A Little Help Needed Please

Reaction score
Please If anyone here is smart enough (I'm clearly not) to look at my air data log and have a rough guess at where my bird might have landed and also tell me when battery is below 10% and signal Lost exactly what the P3A would have done would it have stoped straight away and auto landed or would it have drifted a little it was after all in 30mph winds at 139m up when it all went wrong thanks
Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones

Please upload your TXT flight log here and post a link back here. You'll find instructions for locating your TXT flight log at that link.

Wow, I know it's windy. But what happen between
(Point T) 11:52s Alt=101.5m
and
(Point U) 13:07s Alt=280.7 m
Why did you increase the altitude to 280m before you decided to land?
At 10% battery, the AC is forced to land unless you push the left control stick UP.

Last edited:
Looks like it came down at junction of priory road and Robin Hood close. Bet that's a gonna now, might want to check the local CEX shop etc

Sorry for your loss though.

Yep deffo didn't come down there and as for why did altitude increase was simply so I could regain sight of my P3 do you think it would of come straight down as it was going at fair rate when I last had connection at that point

Hi Good Morning And Thankyou A Little Update Thanks To The Power Of Social Media My Phantom is Back At Home Safe And Sound Only Thing Missing Was The Memory Card But Hey Who Cares Now I didn't Cache Video or Photos before so couldn't see them in logs I managed to rescue from iPad, but is there any saved on phantom itself

Reactions: Neon Euc
Great news buddy. Glad to hear it. Also you might be interested in this ....

On your airdata/healthy drones page there is something under the pic called KML. Save that, then open it. It will open up on Google earth showing you the whole flight you done in 3D. This will help in case you get into a situation like that again

Yes thanks also I forgot to mention the local kids had picked it up when landed and the chap who had it said they picked it up from exactly where the data I uploaded to airdata said its last known co-ordinates were amazing lol

Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31