Constant FPV lag - First flight with 1.11.20 FW

FPV has never been 100% on any of these P's ..... its a 'sort of' FPV that really is not much use to fly safely with. That's my opinion after many FW's ... GO's .... Litchi etc. Both P3S and P3P.

As soon as I start to get out of visual sight - I make sure the AC is at good height !! Just to make sure. As soon as it returns into visual sight - I eyeball for flight ...

Nigel
I agree with you. I do the same thing. When I'm searching an area that is out of sight, I'll get a little extra altitude. If I need to get lower for have a look at something, I'll do a 360 turn in place to scan the area first. I'll also point the camera straight down for t he descent. I'm looking for anything like tree or bushes that I might hit. Only then will I go lower. I never fly backwards at distance, and will go back up to altitude for the RTH. Power lines are very hard to see until it it too late. I'll also make sure that the view on the screen is matching the stick movement on the Controller. A quick little movement left and right on the left stick with confirm that. I once flew for about a minutes at distance with a frozen video view and didn't realize it. That could have been disastrous. Thank goodness I was at altitude and over flat desert terrain.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers