Connect more than one mobile device?

Reaction score
OK, I've done a search but nothing shows up. With a P3S, is it possible to connect more than one mobile device to the WiFi network? Based on a test I just tried, I'd say no but maybe I'm overlooking something. I connected my iPad Air to the network and then tried to connect my iPhone 6. The iPad showed connected and I had a camera view. The iPhone showed connected to the network, but no connection to the bird. Has anyone accomplished this? Or is this one of those ideas that just won't work? Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I will try this with my P3S later, but I think the answer will be no.

I tried this and only one device could connect to the Phantom through the Go app. As soon as I closed the Go App on device 1 (iphone) I was able to connect with the other device (ipad). I think both were on the Phantom Wi-Fi network at the same time though....

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

OK. Now waht about using one device on the GO app and another device on the Litchi app. I wonder if that would work?

You can only connect one device at a time.

Reactions: Squirrel!
OK. Now waht about using one device on the GO app and another device on the Litchi app. I wonder if that would work?
I tried that last night after reading about how some guy on the DJI forum, was using both apps and they contradicted each other and the bird fell from the sky. I don't think it is possible on the standard, but the pro it is because you can have one pilot and one photograher, each with their own RC.

I don't think it is possible on the standard, but the pro it is because you can have one pilot and one photograher, each with their own RC.
You can only bind one remote controller to the P3P (or any other P3) at a time. It's possible to do that with an Inspire 1 though.

Reactions: EddieM and mcphipps
Ahhh, the Inspire is the one that does that. Coulda sworn the P3P did also, but, what do I know...nothing, obviously. :confused:;)

Reactions: mcphipps
I tried this and only one device could connect to the Phantom through the Go app. As soon as I closed the Go App on device 1 (iphone) I was able to connect with the other device (ipad). I think both were on the Phantom Wi-Fi network at the same time though....

That's what I found out. Good to know I'm not the only one trying!

You can only connect one device at a time.

Thanks. That's what I was afraid of. [emoji19]

There you go. The PhantomHelp has replied....LOL
Thanks Msinger.

Reactions: EddieM

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member