P4 “Not Connected” msg on iPad 6 mini. Does connect to iPhone 11…..?

Reaction score
I’m using DJI Go 4 on each device. I deleted the app and re-installed on each device with iPad 6 mini still not connected while the iPhone 11 does connect. Any ideas? Anybody else have or had this issue? Thanks!

I have a P4p ver. 1, same problem will not work with IPad mini 6. I tried the work arounds, USB to USB C adapter that someone posted, still won’t work. I returned the Mini 6 and bought a mini 5. Apple didn’t have any Mini 5’s, found it on-line at Walmart

I just tried my iPad mini 6 with the Phantom 4 Pro and it does not work. It does work with my iPhone 14 Pro Max. I tried multiple cables and no matter what I tried I could not get this to work. I guess the combination of these two were not meant to happen. This makes no sense at all, as DJI loves Apple products.

Last edited:
I just tried my iPad mini 6 with the Phantom 4 Pro and it does not work. It does work with my iPhone 14 Pro Max. I tried multiple cables and no matter what I tried I could not get this to work. I guess the combination of these two were not meant to happen. This makes no sense at all, as DJI loves Apple products.
After a prolonged heated argument with DJI , I got my P4PV1 exchanged for P4PV2 since it could not connect with the Apple mini 6.

After a prolonged heated argument with DJI , I got my P4PV1 exchanged for P4PV2 since it could not connect with the Apple mini 6.
So just like that? n DJI sent you a V2? What was your argument? What did you say to them to get this to happen?

So just like that? n DJI sent you a V2? What was your argument? What did you say to them to get this to happen?
It took me about 8 months of e mail and phone contact with DJI for technical support for a P4P Obsidian (P4PV1), I had purchased brand new from one of their distributors not connecting with iPad Mini 6. I was and am convinced it is a firmware issue with the P4PV1 which DJI said was working to address it. Since it was about 8 months and DJI still could not resolved the issue, I asked them to replace the P4PV1 with another unit. Which they agreed to replace it with P4PV2 since V1 is no more in production.

It took me about 8 months of e mail and phone contact with DJI for technical support for a P4P Obsidian (P4PV1), I had purchased brand new from one of their distributors not connecting with iPad Mini 6. I was and am convinced it is a firmware issue with the P4PV1 which DJI said was working to address it. Since it was about 8 months and DJI still could not resolved the issue, I asked them to replace the P4PV1 with another unit. Which they agreed to replace it with P4PV2 since V1 is no more in production.
I just got off thew phone with DJI and they said they are testing the Mini 6 right now. But I did point out to the technician that the iPad uses the same software. The only difference is the connector.

I was ready to send my iPad mini 4 back to Apple as part of an exchange for mini 6. It was in the return box and everything. Now I keep it for the P4 and last I checked the mini 6 is still not working with P4.

I haven't been able to get the iPad mini 6 to work as of yet. I have tried many different cables. I am currently waiting for adapters to arrive from Amazon that people have suggested to try, that they said have worked in the past. So Ill keep people updated.

Well I got the adapters today and none of them work. So I don't know where to go to next. I guess I will just use my phone for now on. I really don't have a choice at this time. I really have no idea what changed outside of the connection. When I plug the iPad in it starts to charge the iPad so the cable is working. But it will not shove data down the cable. So far I have tried 5 different cables and 3 adapters.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.