Compass stuck on Phantom 3s refurbished, common problem?

Reaction score
Hello, sometimes when I try to start the engines on my P3S I get the warning "compass stuck, restart the aircraft". Is it a common problem with refurbished P3S?

Reaction score
I have a p3 refurbished and the answer is no. I have never seen that pop up. I have never had to restart the motors for any reason.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Same. Just put new camera and central control board in mine and it sinced up no problem. Sounds like you have some other issue going on.

Reaction score
Remove phantom from metal object nearby and with aircraft turned on use a magnet and hold it near the compass on the bottom of landing gear until fixes the problem by moving the magnet around, it will go from compass error to ready to fly on rc, hope this helps

RodPad

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hello, sometimes when I try to start the engines on my P3S I get the warning "compass stuck, restart the aircraft". Is it a common problem with refurbished P3S?
My question is, does restarting fix it?

Rod

Reaction score
Remove phantom from metal object nearby and with aircraft turned on use a magnet and hold it near the compass on the bottom of landing gear until fixes the problem by moving the magnet around, it will go from compass error to ready to fly on rc, hope this helps
Ok, I will try.

Reaction score
try booting it up over your head and find something like a plastic chair to act as a launch pad, my p3s(not refurbished) also gets this sometimes when flying from concrete with steel bars in it

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BamBam79