Camera Sensor error

What happened in between the time everything last worked and this started occurring?

I understand. Please answer my question above. It would be helpful if you would share as many details as possible.

I have the same problem and nothing happened between flights to make this occur.
Worked fine every other flight and now it doesn't
Nothing in between.
CAMERA SENSOR ERROR :contact support
Which I did via email.

(All updates are done prior to first flight)

I called DJI support today. It took 2 hours, 10 minutes to get call answered from #17 to me.
The Indian speaking woman told me this is a known problem.
(Said to re-calibrate everything, which had already been done)
Save yourself time and go to their site, fill out the repair request and they'll sent you a postage box.
I'm expecting to wait months for this to be repaired.

I have a new P4P with only about 10 flights. I updated the firmware and now I get this camera sensor error. Its weird because it powers up fine, but after about 3 minutes the picture starts to tear, and then I lose the video feed. In addition, if i'm recording, the video is blank. Transmission signal is good, and this even happens when the P4P is just sitting on the ground beside the transmitter. Definitely not an interference problem as I even had the problem while on an island with nothing else around. Would love to know if the firmware update caused the problem and if a new firmware update can correct the problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31