Camera Error Code 01

Reaction score
I am new to the drone world and recently bought a used phantom 3 standard. The first several flights went fine and I had no crashes. I recently went to use the drone on one day and come to find out I have a camera issue. The display shows error code 01 and there are a lot of horizontal green lines on the screen. You can still kind of see some video behind the lines but definitely not safe to fly. I thought maybe it was a cable/connection issue so I replaced the cable. I still have the same exact problem. Any ideas on where I should troubleshoot next? I find it hard to believe the camera just died randomly like this. Any help is appreciated.

I am new to the drone world and recently bought a used phantom 3 standard. The first several flights went fine and I had no crashes. I recently went to use the drone on one day and come to find out I have a camera issue. The display shows error code 01 and there are a lot of horizontal green lines on the screen. You can still kind of see some video behind the lines but definitely not safe to fly. I thought maybe it was a cable/connection issue so I replaced the cable. I still have the same exact problem. Any ideas on where I should troubleshoot next? I find it hard to believe the camera just died randomly like this. Any help is appreciated.

I once had that error last week but i bought a brand new camera from DJI and the problem was solved. Its the main board that is above the camera where the memory card slot is. It can be purchased here, just choose the model that you have. Buy Phantom 3 4K - Gimbal Camera | DJI Store

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik