Brand-New P3S at Walmarts - $399

Reaction score
Down another $50 from last month......
Clearance.Dec2017.jpg

Wow don’t temp me my wife would kill me since I’ve only flew mine twice. Two something for a camera a hundred for a battery it’s like your getting a spare drone for a little over a hundred. Why did I see this lol.

Target is also selling the P3S for $399 (for a few more days). See more details on their website here.

I bought mine new a year ago for $399... These aircraft never drop on price.

Got mine for $325 from Newegg this year.
$399 is the Standard price I think?

Regular price has been 499. 399 prices have shown up around Christmas last year and this.

Does anyone know what firmware is coming on these? Wondering if it's old stock with older firmware

Does anyone know what firmware is coming on these? Wondering if it's old stock with older firmware

Purchased mine at a Walmart, not sure what firmware it came with but it insisted on updating during the power on test. I can only assume my P3S now has the latest DJI firmware now.

On the topic of Walmart, they always get the best $ for the purchase. That means computers have less memory and smaller hardrives than the same model number (Walmart adds WM to the model number). Knowing DJIs reputation they may not have added the latest firmware but the hardware is (most likely) no different. DJI does say to check for the latest firmware before using. I made the assumption that DJI provided a great UAS and a good $. Let You-All know in about 10 days when Santa drops P3S down the chimney.

Knowing DJIs reputation they may not have added the latest firmware but the hardware is (most likely) no different.
DJI does not install different hardware for different sellers. They sometimes upgrade some of the hardware throughout the life cycle of a model, so it's sometimes possible to get a Phantom that has older firmware (like older motors on a P3A/P3P).

As for the firmware, it depends on when the Phantom was manufactured. Phantoms are rarely shipped with the current firmware.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl