P3s plan Litchi/DJIGo decision.

Reaction score
Hi, I have 2 P3s drones in separate locations. DJIGo app does not work anymore on my Android 12 phone. The DJI Go app just closes back down on startup. I'm a fan of the P3s because its big more easily seen at a distance and has good lifting ability. About 20% of the time, I use it to lift up a safety line when working high, 20% work site air photos, 60% flying for fun. I have to use my old Android 10 phone to run the DJIGo app.

Im not familiar with Litchi at all. Does anyone know if I can install Litchi on a Android 12 phone and use it with 2 different DJI P3s drones? Is it maintained and updated so it will work with future Android updates or is it prone to becoming obsolete when Android updates like DjiGo is? Thanks

Hi, I have 2 P3s drones in separate locations. DJIGo app does not work anymore on my Android 12 phone. The DJI Go app just closes back down on startup. I'm a fan of the P3s because its big more easily seen at a distance and has good lifting ability. About 20% of the time, I use it to lift up a safety line when working high, 20% work site air photos, 60% flying for fun. I have to use my old Android 10 phone to run the DJIGo app.

Im not familiar with Litchi at all. Does anyone know if I can install Litchi on a Android 12 phone and use it with 2 different DJI P3s drones? Is it maintained and updated so it will work with future Android updates or is it prone to becoming obsolete when Android updates like DjiGo is? Thanks
Have you tried the latest version of DJI Go?
V 3.1.74 was released in mid-August after the Android update.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31