P3S live camera feed but gimbal is dead

if you're talking about me, yes i know what the gimble calibration is and no i am not done with it,
i would really like to get it going and yes i appreciate all the help but it seems as if i'm gong to have to just start replacing the boards one at a time until i get the correct one.
i don't get to reply as much as i like because of work sucking up most of my time
Sure no harm meant,from memory some settings around in app can be missed even by myself ,,we also dont know new members can always work there way around the app in case they new to flying these phantoms (hope I word that without any offence),
I dont have no parts but do suggest having good look around for maybe a slightly damaged one complete so you have some spares instead off seperate parts that could add up more than you paid for it,,might be the way to go,

Sure no harm meant,from memory some settings around in app can be missed even by myself ,,we also dont know new members can always work there way around the app in case they new to flying these phantoms (hope I word that without any offence),
I dont have no parts but do suggest having good look around for maybe a slightly damaged one complete so you have some spares instead off seperate parts that could add up more than you paid for it,,might be the way to go,
no offence at all,
i usually get my parts from Amazon or eBay, but yes i am looking for a used one but i'm always afraid that i'll get one with more problems that i have LOL

Reactions: RodPad
no offence at all,
i usually get my parts from Amazon or eBay, but yes i am looking for a used one but i'm always afraid that i'll get one with more problems that i have LOL
are any of the parts from the pro or advanced compatible with the standard?
what i'm getting at is if i find one of those what parts will swap from the standard to either the pro or advanced?
and what is the differences between the 3

are any of the parts from the pro or advanced compatible with the standard?
what i'm getting at is if i find one of those what parts will swap from the standard to either the pro or advanced?
and what is the differences between the 3
I'm glad your still on it, texting gets mixed thoughts, I'm here to the end!
Just keeping it busy and looking for help.

I will look into parts between the three P's but I would rather find somebody that already knows.

Rod ..

Classic but sure that's Firmware lol
*hit this was a joke, OMG.

There is a specific reason the P3S is in my Signature!!
Don't try firmware updates, consult with me first.
Actually at anytime don't have the remote to close to the P3S while they are both on. I really don't know what to close is, but I'm going to go with 4'

Anyways in summery, it appears this causes a signal problem (Distance wise)

Rod..

*hit this was a joke, OMG.

There is a specific reason the P3S is in my Signature!!
Don't try firmware updates, consult with me first.
Actually at anytime don't have the remote to close to the P3S while they are both on. I really don't know what to close is, but I'm going to go with 4'

Anyways in summery, it appears this causes a signal problem (Distance wise)

Rod..
Yip was supposed to be funny,,(firmware to harden the banana)

Yip was supposed to be funny,,(firmware to harden the banana)
You got me on that one!

I haven't got a chance today to look for matching P3's parts, for the op.

Rod..

Um matching parts,,,,this p3 range ,,p3s ,,p34k,,,p3A,,p3P,, p3SE ,,,the p34k and SE might be a possible candidate since they same craft with VPS stuck to the bottom,,,standed cam is 2.7k on a 5.8 signal,,,p34k runs a 4k cam,,,,,pro and advanced out cause that lightbridge
Spent bit of time looking around but to find definite results to confirm compatibility but not much found on that
I think I would still try find another used p3s so you know it gonna work and have extra parts

Um matching parts,,,,this p3 range ,,p3s ,,p34k,,,p3A,,p3P,, p3SE ,,,the p34k and SE might be a possible candidate since they same craft with VPS stuck to the bottom,,,standed cam is 2.7k on a 5.8 signal,,,p34k runs a 4k cam,,,,,pro and advanced out cause that lightbridge
Spent bit of time looking around but to find definite results to confirm compatibility but not much found on that
I think I would still try find another used p3s so you know it gonna work and have extra parts
Thanks Man.
I only think of three P3A and P3P, then they put out the P3S.
I bought that for price, I wanted it to look for my P2V+.

I would send him mine but I don't know what works.
I know where a working P3S is in Australia.

Hum, Still Thinking

Rod..

Thanks,
I am looking for a gently used one and possibly use mine for the parts bird

Sadly, i think there was never any resolution to this, was there? I have the same situation but there was NO collision. Simply, the drone was not used for 2 years. First startup after 2 years... out of the blue the gimball starts spinning out of control during flight. I restarted the drone on the ground and was able to shoot more good stable videos. Fast forward another 2 years. Drone just sat there unused. I turn it on yesterday and no gimball self test.... Just won't move. But i can fly the drone and i get video feed. everything good except gimball or camera up down movement. Is it toast? OH, the app says gimbal status normal.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4