Any update on shipping ?

My seller told me "Amazon users are not going to get their order may be until end of May. The supplier to Amazon was punished for violating the MAP rules."

Not sure what MAP rules are. Anyone heard about this?

Does this include UAV-Outlet which sells through Amazon? We have an order in for an Advanced with extra battery with UAV-Outlet via Amazon and it still showing May 8 shipping.

Wonder if we should cancel and buy a Professional from a dealer direct.

Does this include UAV-Outlet which sells through Amazon? We have an order in for an Advanced with extra battery with UAV-Outlet via Amazon and it still showing May 8 shipping.

Wonder if we should cancel and buy a Professional from a dealer direct.

Nope. This would only pertain to be stock that Amazon would receive in their own warehouses. UAV-Outlet just posts their items for sale on Amazon. Their orders are fulfilled/shipped by themselves, not Amazon.

Reactions: Wm and Cate
That information is not correct and should be reversed Pro yes , Advanced they are on hold for unknown reasons. Reliable Info...As of this morning.

"" In case you guys are curious, DJI has delayed the first shipments of Advanced units until further notice ""

Sorry to burst your bubble but i just livechatted sales and there are no delays.

Serina
Customer support
Buzzy
is it true the ship date for P3 adcanced has been delayed?

Chat started
Customer Service
We apologize for keeping you waiting. Our operators are busy at the moment, please leave us a message with your email address and we'll get back to you shortly.

Serina joined the chat
Serina
No, we didn't get delay info.

Buzzy
ok . there are rumors online that the P3 advanced are delayed in shipping

when will the ship date be for P3/extra battery combo?

Serina
For Phantom 3 with extra battery, starting shipping from mid May. It will takes 3-5 working days for delivery after shipping.

Sorry that we do not have exact shipping date at this moment. But all the orders will be shipped out according to payment time.

Buzzy
ok perfect thanks, so you are acknowledging the rumors that P3 Advanced being delayed is not true?

Serina
Yes

Buzzy
many thanks. have a good day.

UAV-Outlet has been pretty quiet the last couple of days on here.

Just emailed them. Will post if I get any news.

As for that chat Buzzy had with DJI, those support people don't ever seem to know anything. Sounds like they're still parroting the same May 15th line.

Hopefully Chad is resting and getting geared up for all the shipping stuff they are going to be doing shortly!

customer service reps probably know less than we do.
because they don't WORK FOR DJI or anything like that.... so stupid of me to assume someone working for a company in sales, would know anything about sales...
forgive me. LOL

I was the one who said about a possible delay on the pro. That was just what I was thinking at the time based on a few people who had advanced orders saying their credit card was rebilled. Just a guess.

I got this today.

Serina

For Phantom 3, starting shipping from late April. It will takes 3-5 working days for delivery after shipping.

Your order is in the pre-order list, and the priority number is 65. Sorry that we do not have exact shipping date at this moment. But all the orders will be shipped out according to payment time

I wanted to also note that this sounds to me like they are shipping to USA for final distribution for the ones sold in the USA.

Yeah I don't trust DJI, so got order on both DJI and local dealer with promised delivery 1/5.

For a moment I forgot that all non-USA countries actually put the day first and then the month. I started thinking "****, no P3 until January? That sucks!"

Just got off the phone with UAV Outlets and was told that they spoke with there rep last night and should be expecting their shipment on Monday the 27th. Which puts it rite in line with what Amazon has quoted all along. Deliver between April 29th- May 4th. Getting close! Very excited!

Shipping Update: DJI has delayed first batches of the Advanced to tier one dealers. Professional units are en route and we will begin fulfillment of first batch pre-orders as soon as Tuesday morning.

Thank you to all of those who have pre-ordered and have patiently waited out what has been an extremely long two weeks.

Safe & happy flying to all this weekend! :cool:

Thanks,
Mike

Just got off the phone with UAV Outlets and was told that they spoke with there rep last night and should be expecting their shipment on Monday the 27th. Which puts it rite in line with what Amazon has quoted all along. Deliver between April 29th- May 4th. Getting close! Very excited!

Hell yes! Thanks for the update!

Reactions: Alex Kiritsis
Shipping Update: DJI has delayed first batches of the Advanced to tier one dealers. Professional units are en route and we will begin fulfillment of first batch pre-orders as soon as Tuesday morning.

Thank you to all of those who have pre-ordered and have patiently waited out what has been an extremely long two weeks.

Safe & happy flying to all this weekend! :cool:

Thanks,
Mike

:(....oh well not a ot we can do about that, I would rather the unit be delayed than shipped with what ever the problem is likely to be. Any clues as to what the issue might be and when the P3A is likely to be shipped.......... I heard that due to the delay they are shipping the P3A with a free case and 2 extra batteries....:p

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164