Any update on shipping ?

I'm hoping I receive mine earlier as well. They said the 19th but it has arrived in Maryland earlier than I expected.

Date/Time/Activity

5/16/2015 - Saturday
6:43 am
At destination sort facility
BALTIMORE, MD

3:56 am
Departed FedEx location
MEMPHIS, TN

1:10 am
International shipment release - Import
MEMPHIS, TN

12:08 am
Arrived at FedEx location
MEMPHIS, TN

5/15/2015 - Friday
9:58 pm
In transit
CHEK LAP KOK HK

5/14/2015 - Thursday
11:05 pm
At local FedEx facility
LANTAU ISLAND HK

10:43 pm
At local FedEx facility
LANTAU ISLAND HK

10:43 pm
In transit
LANTAU ISLAND HK

9:02 pm
Left FedEx origin facility
SHENZHEN CN

4:47 pm
Picked up
SHENZHEN CN

same here gearie. It says I will not get my package until tuesday but its currently at a facility about 30 miles from me.

Reactions: Gearie
Got a feeling I won't be receiving mine until Tuesday. It's totally though because Im still waiting on my 64gb cards and backpack. Hopefully they will arrive by Tuesday as well.

Got a feeling I won't be receiving mine until Tuesday. It's totally though because Im still waiting on my 64gb cards and backpack. Hopefully they will arrive by Tuesday as well.

Backpack and 64GB card --- Did you order from DronesEtc?

I'm pretty annoyed here. On April 15th, I pre-ordered from Flight Techs via Amazon.

I just got an update that my P3 won't ship until June 5 - June 26 (which probably means June 26...)

Should I call Flight Techs?

Have never heard of Flight Techs..I've always dealt with Advexure in California and Wisconsin and that is where I pre-ordered. Spoke with them on Friday and my unit will be shipping out of a batch that is coming in tomorrow. They also did say that they have another P3 Pro batch coming in on Tuesday or Wednesday that on Friday had tons of availability so those that are still waiting you may be able to get in with Advexure. Their website is showing a guaranteed ship date of May 19-20 so it sounds like they must still have availability here: https://www.advexure.com/store/phantom-3-professional/

Hopefully no one has to keep waiting on Amazon or whoever saying they're not getting units until June...

My P3P has arrived a full day earlier than expected! Happy beyond words. So glad I have gotten a chance to read over a hundred post on user feedback. My maiden flight should prove to be quite enjoyable this afternoon.

Mine is out for delivery one day early also, should be here within 2 hours, I have a feeling i know what i will be doing this afternoon. But with only one battery it will suck to have to stop after only 20 minutes or so to recharge. I have two more on order so I hope they ship soon.

GOT IT!!! and yes, the gimbal guard was hanging loose, not off but not on, and the battery was a one bar, controller at 3. Other than that everything looks good, will be flying this afternoon.
I also see they have added a red 'Remove before flight' sticker to the foam support block.

Last edited:
I am having a hell of a problem. Can't keep this freakin smile off my face. It's freaking people out.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik