Any update on shipping ?

OH man it's starting!. :) Excited, can't wait for some of us to get those tracking #'s, and unboxings!. Good times!
....but we'll be cursing DJI just as soon as ever - let's not forget the past - but we can only hope they've got it right this time - yeah right - but will it stop us buying...... no!

First day #1200-ish, bank acct just got hit for $999. Let the fun begin!

rl0FOxdz7CcxO.gif

Yea, I did it without the spare battery also. Looks like there might be some sort of delay with the professional.
Dunno if payment hitting is just a reauthorization or final payment but I wouldn't get too concerned. My guess is the pro is in significantly more demand and they're trying to sort through the influx of pre-orderd. Gl!

I would find it hard to believe any have shipped and they still don't have the owner's manual posted yet.

I just checked my Amazon account.

When I placed my order for the two Pro P3's, the date was May 15. It's June 3 now.

Weird. Even if you go try to pre-order one right now it still says May 15th as the estimated ship date. I'm going to email or call the dealer I ordered through tomorrow to see if they have any updates as to whether the first round shipped to them.

Weird. Even if you go try to pre-order one right now it still says May 15th as the estimated ship date. I'm going to email or call the dealer I ordered through tomorrow to see if they have any updates as to whether the first round shipped to them.

That is strange. I just went through the motions again like I was buying two more. It said May 15 like you said.

My order say's June 3. It is for two Pro models with an extra battery on both. Not sure if that makes any difference or not. I used Prime.

Glad I ordered the advanced, my amazon order still says "ship may 8th" Sounds like the delays are with the Pro.
May 8 would spell suicide for me. I have a gig (1 of the reasons I bought the Pro direct from dealer) on the 5th in The Keys. That would really suck!

Storeagent01 (DJI)
Apr 24, 17:46

Dear Dirk,

The Phantom 3 has not started shipping yet, it will start shipping at end of this month. The user manual will be released soon, please stay tuned.

Thank you.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl