Any update on shipping ?

I heard that due to the delay they are shipping the P3A with a free case and 2 extra batteries....:p
Only half the case worth of batteries?
theshorelinemarket_2364_702245558
:D

Reactions: JayB
Professional units are en route and we will begin fulfillment of first batch pre-orders as soon as Tuesday morning.

Can someone please tell me how many units are to be delivered in the 1st batch? I ordered from DJI direct so I am wondering will I be getting my Phantom 3 Pro with the 1st shipment. Not holding my breath but still would like to know. My # is 19094.

P3 Advanced, My Unofficial Rumor Only!!! Not to be misconstrued in anyway shape or manner as true but. When the units arrive they will be in a white box. And inside that box will be what you ordered.
If for any reason you do not receive the order, it means you have to wait a little more. More meaning Longer not extra stuff inside. So until its in your hands its coming. And when it's in your hands you will stop following this thread and not post anything like ( I got mine ha ha ). As many will be still waiting.

Reactions: Hovtech
This is what I got from UAV-Outlet for my P3 Pro order. Strange that it seems to contradict what someone else was told this morning.

"We found out last night from a fill in for our rep since he is out again, that they are delayed with shipping and shooting for next Monday, April 27th for shipment to dealers."

Looks like a slight delay on all models or maybe this specific person is mixing up the message regarding the Pro vs. Advanced versions?

I'm not going to worry about it until I get a 'Your order has shipped' notice from Amazon....

Interesting!...
I just called my Dealer to see if I had an option to upgrade to P3 Pro and I was told YES! and I keep my same place in line ! so.......I guess they believe they will receive more inventory then they have orders for?

Turns out not getting rid of my P2V was a pretty good decision on my part :)

I just had a fortune cookie that said

"Your golden opportunity is coming shortly"

I think it's a sign.

because they don't WORK FOR DJI or anything like that.... so stupid of me to assume someone working for a company in sales, would know anything about sales...
forgive me. LOL

Now if the 3 party dealer is a block away and DO Lunch with DJI CEO ....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West