Aloha

Reaction score
Aloha from Hawaii everyone! I was looking for other drone pilots across the state to discuss flying and tips. I hope to learn a lot from all of you. I’ve been flying for (2) years, mostly for my roofing business and some recreation. I work across the state and take my M2P and P4Pv2 with me. I’m eagerly awaiting the newer versions of both units. I also have owned a Mavic Mini and a MA2 both of which i sold this weekend.

Aloha from Hawaii everyone! I was looking for other drone pilots across the state to discuss flying and tips. I hope to learn a lot from all of you. I’ve been flying for (2) years, mostly for my roofing business and some recreation. I work across the state and take my M2P and P4Pv2 with me. I’m eagerly awaiting the newer versions of both units. I also have owned a Mavic Mini and a MA2 both of which i sold this weekend.
Welcome to the forum from Indiana

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: rattydude77
Welcome to PhantomPilots.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome, what island are you from? I know there are some flyers from Oahu. One is near the poi factory. One of My favorite places to eat. Please show us some of your pictures.

Welcome, what island are you from? I know there are some flyers from Oahu. One is near the poi factory. One of My favorite places to eat. Please show us some of your pictures.

I’m originally from Kauai but live on Oahu now in Kaneohe. I also lived in Gilbert AZ for 15 years and Salt Lake City UT for a year. I travel to Arizona a lot still for business and want to do some flying there. Moved back to Hawaii 8 years ago.

I’m originally from Kauai but live on Oahu now in Kaneohe. I also lived in Gilbert AZ for 15 years and Salt Lake City UT for a year. I travel to Arizona a lot still for business and want to do some flying there. Moved back to Hawaii 8 years ago.
There is a man in the Ahoimanhu area if i spelled that right. He is on the DJI forum a lot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201104-134713_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201104-134713_Chrome.jpg
    469.4 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: Thanohano44
Ok its account details and this should come up..ok pictures round wrong way but I am to but follow the red arrow

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201114-193619_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201114-193619_Chrome.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Screenshot_20201114-193918_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201114-193918_Chrome.jpg
    601.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Screenshot_20201114-193944_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201114-193944_Chrome.jpg
    575 KB · Views: 91

Members online

Forum statistics