Gday from NSW Australia

Reaction score
I am a member of the Mavic Pilots group as well and have been flying both my Mavic Air and Phantom P4Pv2 for a good while.
I live on the South Coast of NSW about 4hrs south of Sydney but travel most of the state of NSW.
I am operating a business looking into Real Estate, Roof inspection services, 2D & 3D mapping and industrial / agricultural inspection. Bit of everything really...
Always looking to gain better flying skills and picture post production offerings.
Look forward to future discussions, tips and tricks.

Welcome aboard. You will like it here. Nice people.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .?

Welcome to the forum! :)

I am a member of the Mavic Pilots group as well and have been flying both my Mavic Air and Phantom P4Pv2 for a good while.
I live on the South Coast of NSW about 4hrs south of Sydney but travel most of the state of NSW.
I am operating a business looking into Real Estate, Roof inspection services, 2D & 3D mapping and industrial / agricultural inspection. Bit of everything really...
Always looking to gain better flying skills and picture post production offerings.
Look forward to future discussions, tips and tricks.
I bit late but hello from Lake Macquarie ... How's the business model going?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.