Aircraft Disconnected, Gimbal disconnected

Reaction score
I have phantom 3 standard for a long time, and only now every time I try to fly does the same error happen, I turn on the drone control and connect to the mobile application successfully, but after a few minutes the drone disconnects and appears in the application aircraft disconnected and when opening the menu I can observe that in the status of gimbal it is written that it is also disconnected, but the control and the drone continue to function and able to pilot it normally. To be able to reconnect the video stream in the application I have to turn the drone off for a few minutes and reconnect everything again, but the same error occurs. It may be noted that the drone camera is extremely hot and I am thinking that this may be the error, only the camera is hot the gimbal works normal in stabilization, the led of the gimbal flashes red. My drone is already in the latest version of its firmware and everything was normal until this started to happen, the only time the drone came colliding was with a pigeon in flight plus the collision only pushed the drone into the air and the computer alone stabilized it. What can be happening? I live in Brazil and the repair services here are almost 0 and very expensive, I wanted to at least know what the error would be if I really need to send it to the repair QhewJF6.jpg

Attachments

• 101835cr9apjx19nb3n7zj.jpg
    101835cr9apjx19nb3n7zj.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 457

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers