Reaction score
Hey ya'll

Daniel here from Houston, TX. Early this year I took an interest in aerial footage. Now I'm full blown ADDICTED! I've had the chance to fly the Phantom 4 several times and am saving for my own investment; maybe the P4 Pro.

I'm interested in taking this amazing hobby to the next level and actually starting a business. As of now, I am studying for the 107 so that I can actually do that. My immediate interest is Real Estate (Residential, Commercial and Undeveloped Acreage). After a while, I'd love to explore other areas of the industry such as cell tower inspection, construction site progress/mapping, etc. While studying for the 107, I am polishing my editing skills so that I will be able to do everything "in house".

I look forward to networking with like minded people and learning as much as possible here. Hope everyone is having a great start to their weekend and happy flying!

** If you have any footage that you want or need edited, please send it over as I need to build my editing skills and portfolio. (For FREE of course) **

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum D Bennett .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Reactions: D.Bennett
Welcome to the forum D Bennett .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)
Thanks for the warm welcome! I read several threads before signing up and noticed a very nice and knowledgeable community. I look forward to spending some time here. [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-N920T using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: D.Bennett
Hey ya'll

Daniel here from Houston, TX. Early this year I took an interest in aerial footage. Now I'm full blown ADDICTED! I've had the chance to fly the Phantom 4 several times and am saving for my own investment; maybe the P4 Pro.

I'm interested in taking this amazing hobby to the next level and actually starting a business. As of now, I am studying for the 107 so that I can actually do that. My immediate interest is Real Estate (Residential, Commercial and Undeveloped Acreage). After a while, I'd love to explore other areas of the industry such as cell tower inspection, construction site progress/mapping, etc. While studying for the 107, I am polishing my editing skills so that I will be able to do everything "in house".

I look forward to networking with like minded people and learning as much as possible here. Hope everyone is having a great start to their weekend and happy flying!

** If you have any footage that you want or need edited, please send it over as I need to build my editing skills and portfolio. (For FREE of course) **
D. Bennett, if you still have interest in practicing on some aerial video let me know, I have some commercial video I'd like cut-down to a 45-60 marketing clip. My email address is [email protected]. Thanks,

John

D. Bennett, if you still have interest in practicing some editing on aerial footage let me know, I have some clips of a office complex I'd like to cut down to 45-60 seconds for marketing purposes. Let me know how I can get it to you and see what you can do.

John McDrone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.