Add another fly away to the tally.

plus really camera is ment to come off not that easy as just push button and slide it off

Reactions: mrcrane2u
The DJI camera comes off the Phantom and it flies as well. It doesn't snap off but you pull the 2 retaining pins, pull the ribbon cables and it's off in 3 minutes.
just read your post again really pull off ribbon cable wow we all no how sensitive they are plain ridicules

The only reason you mentioned it, was because I asked about it and the dude flips out.

So I heard back from DJI, and they are claiming electromagnetic interference from one particular building. I'm having a really hard time believing that a bakery would cause a drone to fly away.
I'm waiting back for their response, but they did offer me 15% off an AC.

Looks like I might be switching to Autel.

Last edited:
well if you complain some more might give you 20 and you said that dreaded word someone is going to be mad lol

well if you complain some more might give you 20 and you said that dreaded word someone is going to be mad lol
I think that there was something wrong with the thing, because it started acting up when I was in Michigan a month ago in places where I had flown my P3S with no problems whatsoever.

sounds like something inside went hay wire making it want to wreck

yep I'm done also fly my 2 phantoms until they break and after that no more for me

Attachments

• 20160427_153329.jpg
    20160427_153329.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 255
I heard that the TB Bucs players are even flying them. Now they wanna switch back to the old uniforms to match the drone.
that's the best one I have heard poor reed doesn't have a chance

Looks like every other not-very-good P3/P4 picture out there. The YouTube videos are hardly advancing your case.

It is rather obvious that both camera systems - both for video and stills - are pretty similar.

And it will continue to be exactly that. I will repeat.. The P4, P3 and X-star use the exact same sensor... Sony Exmor.. Cmon guys. It's really splitting hairs to say one is significantly better than the other. It's the same sensor that is in my Sony Action cam. Which looks strikingly similar and can easily be color matched to the 3 aircraft...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: flpholt
still want a poweregg hope it comes out soon

Reactions: mrcrane2u

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT