Add another fly away to the tally.

Have you tried a windsurfer on an Autel? I haven't heard a single complaint or read anything negative about the x star premium. With their good reputation on customer service, they could grab a significant amount % of Dji customers. Hopefully, DJI's service gets better.

Doubt it.. DJI is sold at flippen Walmart over here FCOL. The vast majority of DJI customers are happy with their AC.

LOL... I watched 3 servicemen flying new out of the box P3s this past weekend at the airpark. I had to tell one of them not to take off with what was showing as a less then 50% battery charge. I gave him a charged battery so he would not have a bad first experience. Not a single X-Star in the bunch... In fact I haven't seen an X-Star at all. Just one guy who has an old Yuneec Typhoon. He loves it and it did stand out in the crowd of Phantoms. It was funny to hear him talk about it. He told everyone he bought it because he likes the range versus the Phantom. I asked him if he was aware of DJI lightbridge... Nope... Never heard of it.. I said ok... Walked away.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

keep looking soon you will see lots of pumpkins

Doubt it.. DJI is sold at flippen Walmart over here FCOL. The vast majority of DJI customers are happy with their AC.

LOL... I watched 3 servicemen flying new out of the box P3s this past weekend at the airpark. I had to tell one of them not to take off with what was showing as a less then 50% battery charge. I gave him a charged battery so he would not have a bad first experience. Not a single X-Star in the bunch... In fact I haven't seen an X-Star at all. Just one guy who has an old Yuneec Typhoon. He loves it and it did stand out in the crowd of Phantoms. It was funny to hear him talk about it. He told everyone he bought it because he likes the range versus the Phantom. I asked him if he was aware of DJI lightbridge... Nope... Never heard of it.. I said ok... Walked away.

don't you think the egg would stick out gotta get one

PowerEgg?? More like Humpty-Dumpty........had a great fall,,,,,[emoji505]

I will have a egg like my x star get one when first come out love testing out new stuff

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Orange, I suppose? [emoji35]

upload_2016-7-8_21-22-22.png

hope we don't get into trouble for having fun on here and not talking dji only

Reactions: mrcrane2u
yeah it would slap a pirate on it

go bucs
upload_2016-7-8_21-48-53.png

Give Autel a year or two and they will be competing with DJI. People are getting tired of their antics. There's way too many negative stories dealing with customer service. I cannot say anything negative yet, until the final decision is made.

no sticking with autel
Another Chinese company from the same city as DJI that took an extra year to clone their P3......
It's a decent bird - but to think it won't have problems or that it is next big thing (a year late!) is crazy.....

People get a bug up their arse thinking every new machine is the best...The Yuneec H is failing at incredible rates and the camera is horrible...with plastic lenses.

If you don't want to lose a bird fly conservatively and professionally. Otherwise it's just a matter of a (usually short) time.

I've been flying for many years and have never flown more than 500 meters away and 450 feet high. I guess I'm no fun....actually using the things for how they are designed to be used. Never lost one either.

Give Autel a year or two and they will be competing with DJI. People are getting tired of their antics. There's way too many negative stories dealing with customer service. I cannot say anything negative yet, until the final decision is made.

Can you explain in a logical fashion how a couple dozen engineers that took 2+ years to clone DJI are going to come up with something way ahead of the 1500+ engineers at DJI?
Drones are now extremely complex. Autel does not have the resources or $$ to put a couple thousands employees on the drone part....

They will get some "DJI cast-off" sales for the folks who don't like white, but whether that is enough to sustain a company is yet to be found out.

Reactions: Meta4
Add a flight termination system like mine. The board has a ch1 and ch2 when you press the remote it kills the power to ch1 (motors) and supplies ch2 (servo parachute)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3