Add another fly away to the tally.

was horrible today only would go 2200 lose signal which I get a lot more in my area must off been weather affected things today but usally get around 4000 to 5000 feet

meta if you can what is low power mean battery turned red don't know why it does that if you due explain
Sorry ... you're getting into something I've never seen or read about.
Try starting a new thread and someone will probably be able to shed some light on it.
A flight record might also assist?

Sorry ... you're getting into something I've never seen or read about.
Try starting a new thread and someone will probably be able to shed some light on it.
A flight record might also assist?
cool thought maybe you seen red battery before cause I have never had it happen until today weird

Saw a post in the DJI Forum saying it was a "battery error" ....whatever that is.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
weird thing it did it on 2 batterys only when I went for a distance run flew 3 more batterys only out 4000 feet never came up

Reactions: captainmilehigh
cool thought maybe you seen red battery before cause I have never had it happen until today weird
I was thinking you meant the actual battery LED.
If you mean the battery % indication on the app, that's what happens below 30% to let you know it's something you need to be aware of.

I was thinking you meant the actual battery LED.
If you mean the battery % indication on the app, that's what happens below 30% to let you know it's something you need to be aware of.
but was at 62 percent when it did it then at 58 percent went green again

have to step in here first off autel headquarters is in Washington usa second autel has been around longer than dji making computer parts for cars to diagnose and if you think they don't have as many employees you my friend are wrong

Autel is a Chinese company.
Their "HQ" in washington state is just a office.

"Proof" that Autel owners like them better than DJI is actually saying:
"Those people who disliked DJI for various reasons - including most who THOUGHT Autel was a US company, prefer the decision they made"

In other words it is rarely based in fact.

I'm not putting down Autel. In fact, it's likely that it's better in QC and overall function than Yuneec. But let's not pretend they have the experience and resources of DJI.
It took a couple years for them to clone DJI. What will their next craft be and how will they be able to keep up and move ahead?

These are real questions. If DJI wasn't available I'd probably buy an Autel over anything else (Yuneec, Parrot, etc.). But - factually - it's just a clone from a Chinese company which probably has 1/10th the amount of people working on drones.

Autel is a Chinese company.
Their "HQ" in washington state is just a office.

"Proof" that Autel owners like them better than DJI is actually saying:
"Those people who disliked DJI for various reasons - including most who THOUGHT Autel was a US company, prefer the decision they made"

In other words it is rarely based in fact.

I'm not putting down Autel. In fact, it's likely that it's better in QC and overall function than Yuneec. But let's not pretend they have the experience and resources of DJI.
It took a couple years for them to clone DJI. What will their next craft be and how will they be able to keep up and move ahead?

These are real questions. If DJI wasn't available I'd probably buy an Autel over anything else (Yuneec, Parrot, etc.). But - factually - it's just a clone from a Chinese company which probably has 1/10th the amount of people working on drones.
if you ever get a chance to see one in person and the rc you will see how different they really are dji has there good points I like autel has there's also if I could combine both together that would be the ticket

Give Autel a year or two and they will be competing with DJI. People are getting tired of their antics. There's way too many negative stories dealing with customer service. I cannot say anything negative yet, until the final decision is made.

I have heard that estimates are somewhere in the area of 70% market share for DJI. DJI is crushing the other companies. In order for that to change the other companies will have to provide a better product (that hasn't happened) for a markedly lower price (again won't happen) or come up with a better marketing plan (again very unlikely). I do hear people on here grumbling about customer service. To be honest that is not going to slow them down. The price point, industry leading product and availability will keep them on top. They have a marketing/sales strategy that will keep them there.

You can buy a Phantom off the shelf at Walmart in Portales, NM and... As bad as people complain about DJI... Talk to the owners of Yuneec/Autel Products outside of the US. Talk to them about getting an extra battery never mind service. The other companies are miles behind.

Some people need to chill out. This reminds of baseball fans getting pissed off because soccer is gaining popularity in the USA.

Soccer blows

well if you complain some more might give you 20 and you said that dreaded word someone is going to be mad lol

Lol... Go ahead and switch over. I think it is great that people voice complaint with their wallet. That truly is what these companies understand most ... Profit... When you switch you guys can open an Autel forum.. :)

Lol... Go ahead and switch over. I think it is great that people voice complaint with their wallet. That truly is what these companies understand most ... Profit... When you switch you guys can open an Autel forum.. :)

switch have had one since they came out facebook already has a huge one

switch have had one since they came out facebook already has a huge one

I wasn't talking to you about switching. I was talking to losman he is the one saying he will switch.. Like I said. Good. I think it's a great idea to move on to something you believe in..

Autel seems like a great product.

Especially, for those unhappy with DJI. I thought the X-star was made here?

and who is complaing about wallet I buy whever I want wh
I wasn't talking to you about switching. I was talking to losman he is the one saying he will switch.. Like I said. Good. I think it's a great idea to move on to something you believe in..

Autel seems like a great product.

Especially, for those unhappy with DJI. I thought the X-star was made here?

no everything is made in china only about 2 percent of products are made here you no gov runs them out of country

So Ken at Dji was able to get me 50% off. Looks like I'm sticking with DJI.

nice

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94