A Case for A Phantom

Reaction score
Yes I have done the searches through the forum (fora??), and my online research. However, I have a rather different problem. My disability prevents me from carrying anything either on my back or in my hand.
Is anyone aware of a wheeled case that would take my Phantom 3P, that I could pull or push along? Has anyone made one that I could possibly emulate? Currently it is still in teh orginal cardboard box, but that, like me, is showing signs of age.
Thanks for the help everyone.

Mike

Is anyone aware of a wheeled case that would take my Phantom 3P, that I could pull or push along?
Are you able to pull it in your hand? Or will you need to somehow attach the case to something to be pulled along?

Are you able to pull it in your hand? Or will you need to somehow attach the case to something to be pulled along?
At the moment I can pull it along. Over the next year or so I may well be in wheels permanently and I will need to tow it. I may be able to get a trailer for my scooter though.

Mike

There's lots of good roller cases but with your disability a small Mavic would be a simple carry. Here's what I use and I can add a small duffel full of clothes to the top of the HPRC case and it pulls the best of the 2 rollers that I have but the Drone Crates is ½ the weight -

At the moment I can pull it along. Over the next year or so I may well be in wheels permanently and I will need to tow it. I may be able to get a trailer for my scooter though.
I have a few cases like Reed L is showing above. I don't think any of them will be tow-able from a scooter. The handles are so short that they sometimes hit my heels when I'm walking.

Perhaps a small backpack will work better for you. You could hold it or hang it from your scooter. Or maybe sell your Phantom and get something more portable like the Mavic.

This is the perfect case where the portability of the Mavic would be a good fit for the OP.

Thank you for the thoughts guys. The Pro Craft one looks ideal but would be far too heavy for me. My muscles are wasting to the point where I can no longer pick up my dslr for example. Because of th same condition backpacks are not possible either. But the Pro Craft has given me an idea for one I might be able to construct.
I hade bought my 3p about a month before the Magic was released. It does have an appeal in being smaller and lighter, but the 3p being larger is easier for me to handle and if course easier for me to see. When I have paid for it I might buy a Mavic but for now it's advantages outweigh (sorry for the pun) it's disadvantages.
Some great ideas though there. Thank you so much

Mike

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj