Phantom 4 Pro Ultimate Kit For Sale-SOLD SOLD SOLD

Reaction score
Hello All,

I’m parting ways with my Phantom 4 Pro V1. I recently started a new job involving heavy travel and switched to the Mavic 2 platform for work. Now this has sat for a couple of months and I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m not going to utilize this machine as it should be used. It belongs in the air, not in my closet.

Adult owned and flown, never crashed, and was not used for work. It’s in perfect working order and ready for flight.

I am not interested in parting this kit out. Complete package deal only. Asking $2100, shipping included within the continental US. I really don’t want to get involved with an international shipment, sorry for those abroad.

Kit includes:

P4P v1 with controller.

4 High capacity batteries. Roughly 40 charge cycles on each.

CrystalSky 7.85 Ultra bright monitor w/ 2 batteries and charging block.

CrystalSky controller mount.

Huawei MediaPad M3 and original standard controller tablet mount.

Original charger.

Charger block that can also charge batteries to 50% for storage.

Genuine DJI 12v car charger (cigarette lighter style plug)

Aftermarket charger, will charge 3 batteries simultaneously.

Polar Pro ND, NDPL, and CPL Filters.

Polar pro gimbal guard so it can be packed without needing to remove filters.

5 Sandisk Micro SD cards. 32gb or larger.

Nanuk 935 Props on hard case.

Custom Hard case for CrystalSky and batteries.

Extra props, motor guards, etc.

There really is not much more you could want or get for a P4P kit to be honest. Message me and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Payment via PayPal.

Thanks,
Mike
P4P Sale_01.jpg
P4P Sale_02.jpg
P4P Sale_03.jpg
P4P Sale_04.jpg
P4P Sale_05.jpg
P4P Sale_06.jpg
P4P Sale_07.jpg
P4P Sale_08.jpg
P4P Sale_09.jpg
P4P Sale_10.jpg

Last edited:
Where are you located in Florida, I might be interested in looking at everything in person. Assuming you still have it.

I do still have it. I’m on the road, but my boss has it and ready to ship it out. He’s located in SW FL. I can contact him to see if he’s willing to show it.

Where are you located in Florida, I might be interested in looking at everything in person. Assuming you still have it.

Spoke with the boss, an in person showing of the kit is no problem. He’s in Fort Meyers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav