4k camera issue

Reaction score
I crashed my drone but it still works fine. Problem is with camera. Camera dangling loose now. There is what appears to be a round metal ring that holds camera steady but now this ring is cracked and not quite sure how to fix? Can the ring be super glued? Any help would be appreciated. Can send pic of camera/ring if that helps. Thank you.

Reactions: Capt KO
✋Hi from Florida?

If you can show what you need, members here might have the part or they can steer you in the right direction. Good luck, welcome

Here is a pic. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• 20200409_195742.jpg
    20200409_195742.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 211
The ring shown goes around the solid round to right of ring, but because it is cracked it will not secure.

Ya,you will need to replace the roll arm and roll motor assembly. I would suggest that you closely inspect the yaw arm and ribbon cable also. The yaw arm bends easily and the cable can fail while still looking intact.

Reactions: jiminyfixit
Ya,you will need to replace the roll arm and roll motor assembly. I would suggest that you closely inspect the yaw arm and ribbon cable also. The yaw arm bends easily and the cable can fail while still looking intact.
Where can I get these parts?

eBay has a large selection of all parts to rebuild a camera gimbal assembly, just be sure not to order any from China because it may take a long time to get the parts. There are plenty of USA available parts.
Amazon has parts available too, just not the selection that eBay has, and the prices are a bit higher.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj