Zenmuse H3 3D problem

Now I have crashed my P2 Again...
And The gimbal only works vertically... did I just broke it?

X1 does not work either (I guess the problems are related?)

Hi Jason... after doing the reset, I still have the same problem... gimbal works only partially... (x1 does not work either!) any other thoughts?

no I started advanced calibration and it froze.......... I am really starting to wonder if I should not get a RC Car instead...

hi , I have the same problem but my assistant don't show me H3-3D info when i do factory reset , can't see "H3-3D imu" and when i turn on my phantom the H3-3D don't move

mac or pc? I tried to upgrade under mac and it did not work... I had to get a pc to do it

Hi Jason... after doing the reset, I still have the same problem... gimbal works only partially... (x1 does not work either!) any other thoughts?

Problem with not having the H3-3Dimu showing in the upgrades is that you have to log into DJI's site to get the upgrade. do you get a message like this on your P2 assistant Page that ask you to login?

P2 Firmware.png

If you do then login and if you've never done so then register in order in get the upgrade for the gimbal. If you do not have all the upgrades loaded for your P2 to you do not have to download anything other then the gimbal upgrade.

but wait for Jason to go online... he will help you for sure

Once you have gotten the upgrade loaded for the gimbal you need to calibrate the sticks and X1 in both assistant softwares starting with the RC first then do the same in the P2.

hi Jason once again... I feel embarrased to bother you again...
problem once again:
gimbal only working horizontally, not vertically... x1 does not work either... motor moving the gimbal every second silghtly up and then down.

I attach a fresh video to clarify.

what have I done so far? I have resetted the gimbal and calibrated.... both advanced and basic.
any ideas?

hi Jason once again... I feel embarrased to bother you again...
problem once again:
gimbal only working horizontally, not vertically... x1 does not work either... motor moving the gimbal every second silghtly up and then down.

I attach a fresh video to clarify.

what have I done so far? I have resetted the gimbal and calibrated.... both advanced and basic.
any ideas?

The advanced/basic IMU calibration have nothing at all to do with the gimbal. What you need to do is calibrate the control sticks and X! in both the RC controller and the P2 using there respective assistant software. When you connect the P2 up to its software to calibrate sticks/X1 the controller has to be turned on. Maybe this video will explain the setup of both RC & P2 much clearer.

ok thank you... I resetted the gimbal once again and now it works just fine
thank you
till the next crash

ok thank you... I resetted the gimbal once again and now it works just fine
thank you
till the next crash

Learn by your mistakes.

ok... I came back earlier than expected... x1 is not working again....... props start, p2 takes off, but x1 does.
gimbal works also

20 minutes ago everything worked just fine...

ok... I came back earlier than expected... x1 is not working again....... props start, p2 takes off, but x1 does.
gimbal works also

If the gimbal continues to malfunction there are only two solutions either send it into DJI for repair or buy a new H4-3D gimbal for $200 USD unless you can find one on ebay for less.

gimbal works also

Have you ever gone into upgrades page to see if the gimbal is listed?
Upgrade Page_04.jpg

I'm having a similar issue and the H3-3D isn't showing up in the assistant and it has a red led on the H3-3D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik