Zenmuse H3 3D problem

Thx Jason it Must have Been an poor internet connection since I managed to log into the assistant today on the same PC.

No I have finally managed to install the gimbal update and it works again, but making funny noise and not pointing straight forward...

Like this

Do you why it does that?

Thx Jason it Must have Been an poor internet connection since I managed to log into the assistant today on the same PC.

No I have finally managed to install the gimbal update and it works again, but making funny noise and not pointing straight forward...

Like this

Do you why it does that?

Check the screw as in this photo. it's on the vertical shaft connected to the yaw motor.
IMG_0024.jpg

thank you jason for the pacience... what do I have to do with that screw? tighten it?
then I have another problem, I seem like getting from one issue to the next... the lever on my RC is not tilting the gimbal anymore... why is that?

thank you jason for the pacience... what do I have to do with that screw? tighten it?
then I have another problem, I seem like getting from one issue to the next... the lever on my RC is not tilting the gimbal anymore... why is that?

Did you tighten the screw? A loose screw on that arm will cause yaw motor to make noise and of course do what it was doing in the video.

The reason why the RC doesn't tilt the camera is that you have to calibrate the sticks and X1 in the RC software then do the same in the P2 software then you should be done. Since you need to connect the P2 to calibrate X1 you might as well calibrate the Advanced IMU as well.

Tell me how many days have you been trying to fix the gimbal before asking for help?

Too Many...
Thx Jason now the gimbal makes no noise at all...

Brief replies do not help solve problems. Is it working or not?

sorry... I meant: gimbal is working fine now and makes no noise at all...

Now how long was it before you posted asking for help with this problem?

I have the hero 3+ black and 4 black. The hero 4 black came out with new firmware which has more shutter speeds and ISO settings in protune that really help a lot. I was looking on ebay the other day and there are some really good prices on used hero 4 cameras many under under $300 USD.

I just took my P2 for a flight and the gimbal starting making the same noise again... do I need to tighten it more?

I just took my P2 for a flight and the gimbal starting making the same noise again... do I need to tighten it more?

The shaft is not round and the set screw has to be tight or the motor will start to make noise and vibrate.

Did you tighten the screw? A loose screw on that arm will cause yaw motor to make noise and of course do what it was doing in the video.

The reason why the RC doesn't tilt the camera is that you have to calibrate the sticks and X1 in the RC software then do the same in the P2 software then you should be done. Since you need to connect the P2 to calibrate X1 you might as well calibrate the Advanced IMU as well.

do I have to connect the rc with the usb cable to the PC? because the calibration wont start

never mind, I could finally calibrate it, gimbal is tilting, but not completely down

oh man, I am about to toss the p2 in the garbage... now the gimbal works but the props will not start... Am I too stupid for this? just tell me....

Ok... no Need to answer... I have googled the problems and managed to calibrate gimbal and props are also starting now... so I thank you Jason for the patience so far

Ok... no Need to answer... I have googled the problems and managed to calibrate gimbal and props are also starting now... so I thank you Jason for the patience so far

Take the time to check the gimbal configuration in the P2 software as they should be set to 50, 0 ,0 and the FPV box left unchecked

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik