PV+ with Zenmuse H3-3D?

Reaction score
From the little information I can find, looks like the Zenmuse H3-3D or H4-3D should work for the Phantom Vision+.
Can anyone confirm this? My camera and gimbal is toasted, and I already have a gopro hero4.
Looks like folks on the "E" store online want an arm and a leg for a used DJI PV+ camera and gimbal.
To me that sounds like a rip off. They are asking more for that unit than what you can buy a used PV+ for.

Can someone explain to me how the Zenmuse gimbal works please? Does it charge your gopro as you are running your quad also? Can you use the factory camera tilt button the tilt the gopro?

Thanks.

From the little information I can find, looks like the Zenmuse H3-3D or H4-3D should work for the Phantom Vision+.
Can anyone confirm this? My camera and gimbal is toasted, and I already have a gopro hero4.
Looks like folks on the "E" store online want an arm and a leg for a used DJI PV+ camera and gimbal.
To me that sounds like a rip off. They are asking more for that unit than what you can buy a used PV+ for.

Can someone explain to me how the Zenmuse gimbal works please? Does it charge your gopro as you are running your quad also? Can you use the factory camera tilt button the tilt the gopro?

Thanks.

@jason , mate you have the wiring diagram for this guy so he can use the Zernmeuse with the DJI vision app ?

Yes you can use the Z gimbal on the P2V+ and many have when their camera or gimbal failed, not sure if it charges the gopro though,
if you have the updated controller with the gimbal wheel then yes you can use that to tilt the camera in use

Ive added Jason as im sure he has a wiring diagram that allows you to use the Z gimbal and gopro and use the DJI vision app

Yes. I do have the updated controller with gimbal wheel .
Any help would be greatly appreciated . Thanks!

Thanks.

Yes. I do have the updated controller with gimbal wheel .
Any help would be greatly appreciated . Thanks!

Here's a link on how to convert a P2V+ to use a Zenmuse gimbal & GP camera. Scroll down to post #252 for that info.
DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Plus 2.4ghz Wifi Module - wiring diagram / camera connection - Page 17 - RC Groups

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31