Your highest altitude flown?

3,000 feet, come get me FAA. No but really, took it up 3,00 feet no problem with standard equipment OSD FPV and GoPro confirmation hehe.

I am not familiar with the form of measurement you are currently using.
I will attempt to understand what 3,00 means after consuming large quantities of this:
HammsCuervoNoHamms.jpg

I will return in the morning, late in the morning with my conclusions.

Reactions: Solly747400
Hickup, scussme :D

Ok, I got it now. Nice numbers.

You aim the sides of the controller/transmitter antenna towards the phantom and the topside of the range extender towards phantom. Thus gives best range
The next question would be: what do you consider the topside of the wifi extender? Are you holding the controller horizontally or vertically?

I have a question and I apologize if its a newbie one. I can get up to a high altitude with no problem like I'm sure we all can, with very little battery consumption. How the heck can you increase the decent speed ? I burn most of the battery getting back down. I almost had to change my shorts because I didnt think it was going to make it back in time.

Reactions: IflyinWY
Does Taking off from Hoosier Pass Colorado count ? I lifted off at 11,542 feet above sea level, did it too at Independence pass 12,096, granted it was a wild flight in that altitude, but.... Took off and landed.... Judges.... ??????

Does Taking off from Hoosier Pass Colorado count ? I lifted off at 11,542 feet above sea level, did it too at Independence pass 12,096, granted it was a wild flight in that altitude, but.... Took off and landed.... Judges.... ??????
images4HKE7OJ0.jpg
Next

I don't like you anymore. Not sure I ever did now that I think about it.

Ah, now that I think about it a bit more. Ya got any video of said flight ? Maybe ya just blowing sunshine up our skirts... :rolleyes:

I mean that in the nicest possible way, with tongue in cheek.

I don't blow sunshine, or anything else for that matter... Yes I do, have video somewhere..... i will have to dig....

p.s. I still don't like you... so there

I don't like you anymore. Not sure I ever did now that I think about it.

Ah, now that I think about it a bit more. Ya got any video of said flight ? Maybe ya just blowing sunshine up our skirts... :rolleyes:

I mean that in the nicest possible way, with tongue in cheek.
images4HKE7OJ0.jpg
Blowing what where o_O

Sunshine, Dirk, it's like BS, ya know that crap I walk in all the time.

Ok, gecarey, lets see the footage. I'm not doubting you, although it may have sounded like it.

I do have to agree, it gets tougher with altitude. Go digging, the video has to be awesome, short but awesome.

Sunshine, Dirk, it's like BS, ya know that crap I walk in all the time.

Ok, gecarey, lets see the footage. I'm not doubting you, although it may have sounded like it.

I do have to agree, it gets tougher with altitude. Go digging, the video has to be awesome, short but awesome.
images4HKE7OJ0.jpg
I need screenshot with ATTI on any of em ! Da proof is in da pudding a wise man used to say in here awhile back o_O

Reactions: IflyinWY
Yes, it was some pretty crazy flying, the phantom did not want to do anything I wanted it to. I had to do most of the flying in atti because the normal mode was wonky at best. There were three or four of us flying and we all had the same issues, p2's and 550s'

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic