Windows (7 and 10) not recognizing P4 when plugged in

Reaction score
I finally had the DJI GO 4 install with the tablet ? After that , all the update have succeeds.

Thank you for your help !

This still doesn't solve your original problem. If you still can't connect your drone to a Windows machine, then your original problem still exists. If "updating the drone" was your original objective, you should've said that in the first place. You would've been told to "do that through the iPad/Android app" weeks ago and saved a lot of people a lot of time.

D

Reaction score
Dear HarleyDude ! ( '' saved a lot of people a lot of time '' )

The only one who answered me is ''t65d'' !

I know you will have some more comment to add ( 622 messages in nearly 2 years ), express yourself !

Reaction score
Like i said earlier :

I decided to instal DJI GO 4 and want to do the up date of the firmware.
I first use DJI assistant 2 , as recommend and my laptop don't recognize the P4.
Yes i have window 7 , the same one i always use and the original usb cable.
I try many time , uninstal & reinstal DJI GO 4 and try a few other cable but no results.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not very computer literate, but I tried several times to update from DJI GO to GO 4 by installing '' DJI assistant 2 ''
I tried several times without success, after 99% of update, it marked '' UP DATE FAILED '' and a button '' RETRY '' appeared. After trying again several times, I decided to reconnect the tablet and try the update with the Firmware and I succeeded without having connected with the drone by PC before ???

I probably missed something! Thank You ! (Merci !)

RodPad

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
@marsyl,
When I read his post to you, I looked through the thread a couple of times. I think he thought you were the OP.

I didn't say anything in case I was missing something.

Rod

Last edited:
Reaction score
Win10 sucks. first disable driver signing

Windows 10 doesn't suck. It's probably just different to what you're used to.

Disabling driver signing is a removing a security measure. This shouild not be done, because DJI should recognise not every one of their customers run MACs! Also, they should read emails and listen to the countless who have complained about it. Security on a PC is an important factor. This, as it's core, it a DJI software issue they should have fixed YEARS ago when the jew Assistant 2 released...

RoOSTA

Reaction score
Windows 10 doesn't suck. It's probably just different to what you're used to.

Disabling driver signing is a removing a security measure. This shouild not be done, because DJI should recognise not every one of their customers run MACs! Also, they should read emails and listen to the countless who have complained about it. Security on a PC is an important factor. This, as it's core, it a DJI software issue they should have fixed YEARS ago when the jew Assistant 2 released...

RoOSTA

Wow hostile much, win10 won’t work with the dji com port, so disabling driver signing is the only option. Try adding something positive to the thread instead of berating me for showing how to get something working

Reactions: RodPad

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenson920