wifi problems

Reaction score
Trying to connect to the internet with my new just out of the box dji phanton 4 plus and it shows my network but when I try to put in the password it says cannot connect...everything else wireless works, ie the tvs and i pads etc...seems I cannot go any futher without the wi fi log in. any suggestions?

Trying to connect to the internet with my new just out of the box dji phanton 4 plus and it shows my network but when I try to put in the password it says cannot connect...everything else wireless works, ie the tvs and i pads etc...seems I cannot go any futher without the wi fi log in. any suggestions?

Confused as to why you are trying to connect to a wifi ?

Reactions: Donniejw1
It is necessary the first time otherwise it don't let you to continue.
Check if you wrote everything correctly and check your wifi about the same. Did you do that with the RC and the craft on or only the RC?
Put the antennas into the right position. Were you close enough to your wifi source?

It is necessary the first time otherwise it don't let you to continue.
Check if you wrote everything correctly and check your wifi about the same. Did you do that with the RC and the craft on or only the RC?
Put the antennas into the right position. Were you close enough to your wifi source?
thanks, that works, now connected and progress....

Reactions: crash1sttime

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic