Wifi password reset help? Please!

Reaction score
I updated the latest firmware through the app a week ago. After the update when I connected to the wifi it asked for the wifi password. Foolishly, i can not remember the password I set up. It is not 12341234. I tried to reset the wifi password, but I have had no luck connecting the phone to the remote! What should I try?

When I turn on the remote, there is no sound and the light on the remote is red.

When I turn on drone, rear lights flash yellow. Then the light on remote turns green.

Then I turn my phone's wifi on to connect to remote and it asks for the password (which i have forgotten).

How do i reset the wifi password?

Thanks!

J

Foolishly, i can not remember the password I set up. It is not 12341234. I tried to reset the wifi password, but I have had no luck connecting the phone to the remote! What should I try?
Check out this thread in the DJI forum.

When i do this, the remote turns red and the drone rear lights start flashing yellow.

I have seen where people say to reset the password using the app, but when I try that, it says "failed to connect to the remote controller." Which is what I thought would happen, how can the app change the password if it isn't connected. There must be someway to reset the password required for the phones wifi to connect. but how?

When i do this, the remote turns red and the drone rear lights start flashing yellow.
Perfect. It sounds like it worked. Try connecting the Wi-Fi using the password "12341234".

Try turning your Phantom and remote controller off and then restart everything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers