Reaction score
Here is what I know about the DJI Phantom 5 along with several images of what the Phantom 5 may look like. From my sources I am hearing a 2nd quarter release so stay tuned !

DJI insider feedback + calculations based up all previous major releases
Got it. It sounded like you were saying you had a reliable source. After watching your video though, it seems that it's all just really your personal opinion. Thanks for clarifying.

Got it. It sounded like you were saying you had a reliable source. After watching your video though, it seems that it's all just really your personal opinion. Thanks for clarifying.
I have had some direct message chats with DJI on Twitter - that plus I calculated the dates based up the time between releases.

Interesting stuff. You must be an excellent interrogator. I've never heard of DJI releasing dates to common folk many months in advance.

Reactions: FT in Japan
Interesting stuff. You must be an excellent interrogator. I've never heard of DJI releasing dates to common folk many months in advance.

Let's give OP a benefit of doubt.

Let's give OP a benefit of doubt.
It's tough. The OP is a brand new member here and really hasn't shown us he's a credible source of information. In his video, he even makes it seem as if he's taking a stab in the dark (as we all do in this forum).

DJI are waiting for the competitors to release something new and then they will.

There is no commercial sense to release another model when the existing one is dominating the market sector

Why do people believe that there's some pattern and past release dates somehow influence future releases?
DJI will release the next Phantom when it's ready to release.
Believe me, there will be no new version of the Phantom. No version 5 or 6. Perhaps there will be an additional version like the Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian, but the Phantom product line will not be expanded any further. A developed company like DJI (see photo) does not let loose sketches circulate on the internet. The sketches are probably from a 'local Chinese' who tries to activate the fantasy of the DJI fans.

DJI is a progressive brand. The company is a trendsetter. If a new drone comes on the market, the Mavic model will be continued.

Last edited:
Reactions: HABU1AZ and donk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik