What would cause a wifi exterder not to show power %

Reaction score
My Phantom 2 V+ 3.0 does not show the percent of power of the wifi extender on the app. The icon is lit up, but it doesn't show the percent of power. This is important to me because I try to store it at 50% to keep the battery optimized. Does anyone know what could possibly cause this? Which wire gives it the reading? I haven't found any loose wires as of yet. Not to say that there is not a bad connection some where. Thanks

Attachments

• ss wifi.PNG
    ss wifi.PNG
    820.6 KB · Views: 418
I don’t have this problem with any other phantom. With that being said, it’s definitely A problem with the phantom not the app. Tried rebinding Both the controller and the camera. But that didn’t work. I guess I’ll open it up and see if I can find a bad connection somewhere. Just not sure where to start.

Solution found: I swapped out the range extender (FE 700) rebound and everything is back. Did some overhauling while I was at it. New rubbers, new wiring and new camera mount. All is good.:)

Solution found: I swapped out the range extender (FE 700) rebound and everything is back. Did some overhauling while I was at it. New rubbers, new wiring and new camera mount. All is good.:)
From memory the RE500 never showed the battery level in the app, it was an acknowledged error by DJI but as they stopped making it in favour of the RE700 they never addressed the issue

Your absolutely right crash, I just checked and the old one is a RE 500. I bought this second hand, the owner must have swapped out the extender. As this is a Phantom 2 vision + 3.0. and I know they came with a FE 700.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.