P2v+ dreaded black screen.

Reaction score
Hello. So I bought a p2v+ off a friend who had crashed it- end result was a broken camera( beyond fixing). I then bought a direct link from a company which allowed me to plug a zenmuse h33d straight into the existing wires ( the 3 camera cables plug into a pcb board which then powers the gimbal. All was well, had lots of flights, everything working no problems.
Untill a few weeks ago. Then I had intermittent black screen- full telemetry but no camera. By letting the extender light go solid then switching on the controller then the p2 it would most times cure it. Then, last week,it was worse than usual, to the point where I couldnt get the image to populate at all but would have full telemetry. ... now after resetting the extender i cannot get the camera to bind at all. She is fully updated. There is power getting to the zenmuse as it goes through its little dance. The go pro is working. Nothing has changed on the drone, yet the image will not come up. I have also noticed that the lights on the Wi-Fi extender have now changed-- whereas before they would fast blink,then go solid,then flash steadily. Now it fast blinks, then goes solid but now it intermittently blinks.
When the camera was successfully bound the last time the details( mac address) would come up to show it was bound. After resetting the extender it now says n.a. for both. ( what it was showing whn I bought the drone)
It's fully updated on firmware both drone and zenmuse.
I

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj